PDA

View Full Version : A few short hours on the plane...

Rex Phinney
06-03-2014, 06:33 PM
The wife and I are awaiting our ride to the airport. We are all ready to make the cross country trip to Belmont. I'm just hoping not to piss my pants when we get to post time.

SecretAgentMan
06-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Enjoy history in the making because you will witness it on Saturday........& have fun!

Mystic
06-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Enjoy history in the making because you will witness it on Saturday........& have fun!

"Possible" history in the making.

Mystic
06-03-2014, 07:57 PM
The wife and I are awaiting our ride to the airport. We are all ready to make the cross country trip to Belmont. I'm just hoping not to piss my pants when we get to post time.
Have a safe trip Rex and wear some depends just in case :D

BettinBilly
06-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Man, I envy you. I'd LOVE to be there. Career just will not allow it this year.

What a spectacular Belmont this one is going to be. I always regretting not being quite old enough to be at Allydar/Affirmed's great rivalry and the last of the TC's.

Enjoy. I'm sure you will.

Rex Phinney
06-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Have a safe trip Rex and wear some depends just in case :D

:D

Stillriledup
06-03-2014, 08:50 PM

Just imagine how you would feel if you owned a horse in the race or owned CC himself? :jump:

SecretAgentMan
06-03-2014, 09:15 PM
"Possible" history in the making.

:)

Lasix67
06-04-2014, 09:31 AM
It should be a fantastic day. Just a couple of things I would recommend. First off if you want to see the race and don't have reserved seating then you will be GM, so just make sure to get your spot on the apron early and prepare to hangout. My wife and I stood right next to the winners circle the year Smarty Jones ran, however we stood there for over 2 hours before the race started.
Secondly, don't be in a rush to leave as it will be a madhouse getting out, especially if you take the train, just be prepared.
Have fun and hope you all get a chance to see history.

onefast99
06-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Have a safe trip. Watch out for SI he is a little fractious....:lol: