PDA

View Full Version : CC monster work...

taxicab
05-31-2014, 11:37 PM
My word.
Today's workout is as good as it gets.
CC broke away from the pony like a bat out of hell.
This horse just loves running.
He powered through his work with ridiculous ease.
This is a weird freaky horse.
I think the only way he loses the Belmont is if he hates the last quarter.
After watching today's work I would think a couple horses drop out of the race during the week.........Social Inclusion might be one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9T7-PwGH0

SecretAgentMan
06-01-2014, 12:29 AM
I concur.......I'm hoping it doesn't rain tho because there is a 40% chance of it for June 7th. I want to see sunny skies like the first 2 TC races but no matter what, he's gonna be in the gate & ready to bring home the TC trophy.

Exotic1
06-01-2014, 12:41 AM
My word.
After watching today's work I would think a couple horses drop out of the race during the week.........Social Inclusion might be one of them.

Thanks for posting.

depalma113
06-01-2014, 06:36 AM
The work was fantastic, it's a shame the camera man doesn't understand how to shoot works though.

Social Inclusion had a big work also, but after watching the video of him walking the shed row, he looked pretty tired.

Mystic
06-01-2014, 11:43 AM
His lead change was really something. 2:18 mark on the video.

Mystic
06-01-2014, 11:44 AM
My word.

I doubt it will be because of his workout if anyone does have to drop out.

BlueChip@DRF
06-01-2014, 12:03 PM
His lead change was really something. 2:18 mark on the video.

So smooth it like you almost can't see it.

classhandicapper
06-01-2014, 03:43 PM
I was there to see it. It was a sensational work.

Mystic
06-01-2014, 05:23 PM
I was there to see it. It was a sensational work.
Did you cheer and clap for him afterwards? :D

ten2oneormore
06-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Rumor has it they doctored his papers

He is really the only foal of a virgin mare

Izzy2742
06-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Rumor has it they doctored his papers

He is really the only foal of a virgin mare
:lol: :lol:

HUSKER55
06-01-2014, 07:22 PM
Whose line is that anywazz... :lol:

TheEdge07
06-07-2014, 07:01 PM
After watching today's work I would think a couple horses drop out of the race during the week..

Thank God none scratch..

taxicab
06-08-2014, 01:06 PM
After watching today's work I would think a couple horses drop out of the race during the week..

Thank God none scratch..
Newsflash Einstein.....
Kid Cruz and Social Inclusion scratched out of the Belmont after CC's Saturday work.
They both came back to run on the Belmont undercard,so it's not like there was anything wrong with them.
And judging by the results it appears Kid Cruz was doing quite well, so trainer Linda had a very sharp horse on her hands........yet she went elsewhere soon after CC's final work.
Edge (or whatever your "nick of the month" is this time around) in most cases I would suggest you think before you post........but in your case you would be tapping on a dry well ...... :D

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Newsflash Einstein.....
Kid Cruz and Social Inclusion scratched out of the Belmont after CC's Saturday work.
They both came back to run on the Belmont undercard,so it's not like there was anything wrong with them.
And judging by the results it appears Kid Cruz was doing quite well, so trainer Linda had a very sharp horse on her hands........yet she went elsewhere soon after CC's final work.
Edge (or whatever your "nick of the month" is this time around) in most cases I would suggest you think before you post........but in your case you would be tapping on a dry well ...... :DIt probably had as much to do with the distance being more suitable in the races they chose than CC being in the race.

TheEdge07
06-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Newsflash Einstein.....
Edge (or whatever your "nick of the month" is this time around) in most cases I would suggest you think before you post........but in your case you would be tapping on a dry well ...... :D

Kid Cruz/SI didnt scratch from the Belmont..You made seem because of his workout ,trainers would scratch there horses because of fear..

Tom
06-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Kid Cruz got a souvenir to take home with him that CC didn't - a photo!
Right ow, my two favorite 3yos are KC and Commissioner.

taxicab
06-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Kid Cruz/SI didnt scratch from the Belmont..You made seem because of his workout ,trainers would scratch there horses because of fear..
There ?
And you spoke personally to Linda Rice and Manny A ?.....Wait ! don't answer that,I forgot I'm talking to......oh nevermind. :liar: