PDA

View Full Version : Adult Swim takes a dig at Horse Racing

JustRalph
05-28-2014, 12:41 AM
Cartoon Networks Adult Swim has these little humor breaks between shows where they make statements. Sometimes Political, sometimes cultural........ saw this about ten minutes ago after Robot Chicken.............

ultracapper
05-28-2014, 12:48 AM
Seth Green is the most obnoxious little turd in TV history. I know he doesn't run Adult Swim, but any outfit that would rely heavily on a little no talent turd like that is all effed up anyhow.

He was great in Austin Powers though. Gotta face facts.

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2014, 01:02 AM
I've recently become a big fan of Adult Swim, including Robot Chicken. So to those who think *I* need to lighten up, take note.

Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself. And besides, the graphic Ralph posted probably isn't too far removed from the truth.

FantasticDan
05-28-2014, 01:17 AM
Maybe Space Ghost should replace Espinoza :eek: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

ultracapper
05-28-2014, 01:47 AM
Hell, Family Guy is about the funniest show on TV. I have Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs. Those damn redneck squids kill me. Even Robot Chicken skits get me going at times.

Seth Green's a turd.

TravisVOX
05-28-2014, 06:39 AM
The shows can be funny but I never find myself laughing at their little bits during commercials and such.

Dan Montilion
05-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Hell, Family Guy is about the funniest show on TV. I have Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs. Those damn redneck squids kill me. Even Robot Chicken skits get me going at times.

Seth Green's a turd.
Now you have gone too far… That is an insult to Turd's everywhere!

RacingFan1992
05-28-2014, 01:27 PM
One thing I do not like about that graphic is that Disney will make a movie about it. They killed Secretariat. There was nothing wrong with Seabiscuit which was not by Disney. Let Universal take it instead of letting Disney get their fairy tale hands on the story.

FantasticDan
05-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Now you have gone too far… That is an insult to Turd's everywhere! :confused: What up with the Seth Green haters? Can you elaborate on your disdain?

He does a lot of voice work.. was in Austin Powers and Buffy.. played a caricature of himself on Entourage.. that's what I know of him. I'm not a big fan by any means, but I don't dislike the guy either..

ultracapper
05-28-2014, 05:46 PM
I gave him his props for Austin Powers. He's cheezy, that's about the only word I can think of for him. Can totally picture him, a grown man, playing with toys with his buddy that does Robot Chicken with him, and giggling like a couple of high school stoners, and saying, "then we'll have him say this, and then bend him, hehehehe, then have this toy say this, haha-hoho," and so on.

HUSKER55
05-29-2014, 01:39 PM
you guys are a tough crowd.

BombsAway Bob
05-29-2014, 02:17 PM
:confused: What up with the Seth Green haters? Can you elaborate on your disdain?

He does a lot of voice work.. was in Austin Powers and Buffy.. played a caricature of himself on Entourage.. that's what I know of him. I'm not a big fan by any means, but I don't dislike the guy either..
Seth's greatest work had to be second-banana to Greg The Bunny
with Sara Silverman, Eugene Levy & Warren The Ape,
who went on to have his own reality show of the same name.
Here, Warren apologizes to Seth for past transgressions...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/videos/2010/07/06/warren-the-ape-apologizes-to-seth-green.html

Ocala Mike
05-29-2014, 02:40 PM
Nobody asked me my opinion of Seth Green, but here it is: highlight of his career was "Byrds of Paradise" on tv, 1993-1994. Google it. Jennifer Love Hewitt in it, also.