PDA

View Full Version : The other side of Memorial Day

JustRalph
05-27-2014, 03:00 AM
http://bit.ly/1jUGeC0

Caution......some bad language

Marshall Bennett
05-27-2014, 06:22 AM
Many of those that replied seem quite illiterate.

NJ Stinks
05-27-2014, 01:08 PM
Why even post something like this? For what purpose? Are we supposed to "worry" about running into these people or something?

With over 300M in our country alone, there is bound to be some off the wall crap out there.

horses4courses
05-27-2014, 01:10 PM
Why even post something like this?

Well, that right there pretty much hits the nail on the head.
About a half dozen, or more, times a day.

PaceAdvantage
05-27-2014, 01:49 PM
Well, that right there pretty much hits the nail on the head.
About a half dozen, or more, times a day.And people accuse me of squashing freedom of speech around here....jeez....

NJ Stinks
05-27-2014, 02:49 PM
And people accuse me of squashing freedom of speech around here....jeez....

Well, you have told me in the past that topics I posted about FOX News and/or Murdoch were crap....Ralph, on the other hand, must have picked up a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card somewhere....

horses4courses
05-27-2014, 03:04 PM
Ralph, on the other hand, must have picked up a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card somewhere....

For him to do the time, he must first commit a crime.
We're talking PA-OTG land here.......... :rolleyes:

I probably read about 10% of his drivel.

PaceAdvantage
05-27-2014, 03:30 PM
I probably read about 10% of his drivel.That read any at all says a lot

PaceAdvantage
05-27-2014, 03:31 PM
Well, you have told me in the past that topics I posted about FOX News and/or Murdoch were crap....Really? This must have been a LONG time ago, because I don't remember any such instances.

Way to go Mr. Elephant Memory

PaceAdvantage
05-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Ralph, on the other hand, must have picked up a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card somewhere....Why should I tell Ralph to not post something like this?

Do you see me telling hcap not to post any of the articles or links he routinely cites from left-wing sources? Do you see me telling him to stop posting about Global Warming? Do you see me telling him to stop telling the righties here that they are wrong about almost every topic under the sun? Do you see me telling mostpost similar?

No, you don't.

Tom
05-27-2014, 03:35 PM
Those who commented in the link were not exactly the top students in grammar or punctuation. Made me feel good. :rolleyes:

JustRalph
05-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Funny, how this hits a sore spot?

Amazing how that works..........

NJ Stinks
05-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Why should I tell Ralph to not post something like this?

Do you see me telling hcap not to post any of the articles or links he routinely cites from left-wing sources? Do you see me telling him to stop posting about Global Warming? Do you see me telling him to stop telling the righties here that they are wrong about almost every topic under the sun? Do you see me telling mostpost similar?

No, you don't.

Comparing this thread in any way, shape, or form with stuff Hcap and Mostpost contribute here is insulting to those guys IMO. Still, I will and do acknowlege the fact that overall you are a square-shootin' guy.

I usually don't point out the good stuff because nobody likes a brown noser. ;)

NJ Stinks
05-27-2014, 05:11 PM
Funny, how this hits a sore spot?

Amazing how that works..........

What sore spot? In my life I have never heard anybody say they hate Memorial Day and what it represents. You find some people somewhere who do and post it here.

Did you do it to illustrate (again) how our country is going down the tubes? Did you do it so we can fear something else? Did you do it so we can comfortably continue to think less of our fellow Americans?

Or was this some kind of Public Service Announcement? :rolleyes:

JustRalph
05-27-2014, 05:34 PM
You're welcome. Glad I could enlighten you........

It was illustrative. It does all you listed and more. It provides insight. This is our country in modern day America. It's shameful.

Saratoga_Mike
05-27-2014, 05:40 PM

It was illustrative. It does all you listed and more. It provides insight. This is our country in modern day America. It's shameful.

Agreed, these people should be airlifted and dropped off in the middle of Waziristan, then they'd be crying for the military's help.

NJ Stinks
05-27-2014, 05:55 PM

If 99.99% of all Americans disagree with these tweets, what do they really illustrate?

You are looking for meaning where there is none IMO.

FantasticDan
05-27-2014, 06:05 PM
You are looking for meaning where there is none IMO.He's posted these types of tweets before, I forget what the occasion was. Probably some of Obama's Amerika hatin' on the Easter Bunny or girl scout cookies. It's just Ralph trolling, no need to look for deeper meaning.

He's on one of his jags now. Best to let him ride it out quietly. :ThmbUp:

JustRalph
05-27-2014, 06:40 PM
He's posted these types of tweets before, I forget what the occasion was. Probably some of Obama's Amerika hatin' on the Easter Bunny or girl scout cookies. It's just Ralph trolling, no need to look for deeper meaning.

yeah, I must be off my meds............... :lol:

fast4522
05-27-2014, 07:15 PM
Often I am humbled in the grocery store when I see younger people in uniform (fresh and current) and make it a point to speak the words "thank you for your service", the answer is always the same "no problem at all and glad to do it" or something along those lines. A week does not go by that I don't see someone in southern NH in uniform, I for whatever absurd reason make those comments only when I feel I can pull it off without disturbing or the timing is right. I actually feel bad when I don't because of whatever, I think JR should continue as he see's fit because this country's underbelly is disgraceful and is more so every year that goes by. One needs not ask why or who I feel is to blame for this, most can surmise easy enough.

Valuist
05-27-2014, 09:44 PM
If 99.99% of all Americans disagree with these tweets, what do they really illustrate?

You are looking for meaning where there is none IMO.

They illustrate that to the mainstream media, racism is a one way street. If whites had made those kind of tweets, they'd be hunted down.

DJofSD
05-27-2014, 09:49 PM
JR, those posters are of the same ilk as those whom spit on our troops when they returned home from Vietnam.

Tom
05-28-2014, 07:36 AM
He's posted these types of tweets before, I forget what the occasion was. Probably some of Obama's Amerika hatin' on the Easter Bunny or girl scout cookies. It's just Ralph trolling, no need to look for deeper meaning.

Do you hold the same opinion regarding hcap's thread about the Tea Party?