PDA

View Full Version : New NYRA show: Belmont Insider

FantasticDan
05-23-2014, 10:05 AM
I can appreciate what NYRA is doing with this show.. going over meet stats, looking at the next day's races, etc. It's good stuff. :ThmbUp:

But I already miss the replays of the day's races. :(

grant miller
05-24-2014, 01:42 AM
so do I they say to log on to the web site. it sucks when im not tech savy ! I first got into t-breds watching thoubred action when harvy pack was the host.

Stillriledup
05-24-2014, 02:16 AM
I can appreciate what NYRA is doing with this show.. going over meet stats, looking at the next day's races, etc. It's good stuff. :ThmbUp:

I've always preferred to formulate my own opinions thru careful study of replays. When you have those replays in HD its absolutely phenomenal, you can really see a lot.

This might be a bad analogy, but it would be like not showing the NFL games on Sunday, but coming on after the games are over and showing the highlights and handicapping next weeks games.

But, the "market" for what they have now and what they used to have is probably catering to more people, most people aren't taping the HD show and watching the replays till 4am on a 7 night a week basis, so maybe they did a good thing by changing the format.

I'm a replay guy, i want to see the replays and not hear any talk at all, the replays do the talking and its up to me to do the interpreting.

Tall One
05-24-2014, 10:48 AM

I'd already formed a negative opinion about the show because I read they'd changed the format, but I caught up on the first couple episodes last night and I thought they did a good job.

I think the obvious solution is to extend the show to a full hour, so replays can be included. ;)

the little guy
05-24-2014, 11:21 AM
so do I they say to log on to the web site. it sucks when im not tech savy ! I first got into t-breds watching thoubred action when harvy pack was the host.

OK, you are posting on a message board, which you have to create a login to use, and then actually login as well, but have tech issues going to nyra.com and watching replays that you don't even have to login to watch?