PDA

View Full Version : Anxiously awaiting Belmont Stakes Tix

samyn on the green
05-22-2014, 08:45 PM
Tix were ordered from ticketmaster long ago in April prior to the derby. Said tix have not been delivered yet. Like Holy Bull's Travers is there cause for concern?

goatchaser
05-22-2014, 09:02 PM
Sent to wrong address...Now being E-Bay'd at a higher price..lol

tanner12oz
05-22-2014, 09:11 PM
I called nyra today about it and they said the people from previous years who reordered with nyra got sent out first and now they are doing the ticketmaster ones...woman said the people making the commemorative tix were late getting the tix out....she said my order should be arriving any day now so hopefully that is legit...she said the phone us ringingg off the hook with people concerned

Rex Phinney
05-22-2014, 09:49 PM
Good to know, I too am waiting by the mailbox.

TheGarMan
05-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Got mine in the mail yesterday....

White envelope was open... :mad:

One lanyard and parking pass are missing... :mad: :mad:

On hold with NYRA for half hour this morning- No answer. :mad: :mad: :mad:

wiffleball whizz
05-23-2014, 02:08 PM

Scumbags.......

There is big money with these tix

TheGarMan
05-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Scumbags.......

There is big money with these tix

Oddly enough, I DO have all five tickets...

But one lanyard and the parking pass were not inside.

I'll try and call again later.

Gar

Grits
05-23-2014, 03:33 PM

I know this is upsetting but when you say one lanyard, do you mean the ticket that it was to be attached to as well, or just the lanyard?

The missing parking pass, you can cope. Money, yes I know, but it'll be ok--you'll just have to park farther from the track. Maybe behind the backstretch--HUGE parking area there. You'll have a greater distance to walk. I'm not minimizing, not at all. But, don't let it mess up your day.

Grits
05-23-2014, 03:34 PM
Oddly enough, I DO have all five tickets...

But one lanyard and the parking pass were not inside.

I'll try and call again later.

Gar

Gar, I'd not seen your last post. I'm glad you have ALL FIVE of your tickets.

TheGarMan
05-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Gar, I'd not seen your last post. I'm glad you have ALL FIVE of your tickets.

And after another half hour on hold, we now have the missing lanyard and parking pass on the way :)

All good.

You guys should be seeing your tickets in the mail any time.

Gar

Grits
05-23-2014, 04:04 PM
I'm glad!!! ;) All's well.

tanner12oz
05-23-2014, 05:36 PM
Got mine today and they are top notch..also included ga admission for July 5th with my tix not sure if that's every year or not

TheGarMan
05-23-2014, 09:31 PM
Got mine today and they are top notch..also included ga admission for July 5th with my tix not sure if that's every year or not

Yep, we got those bonus tickets as well...

In all honestly, these tickets are awesome..

They are a hard plastic like ticket with cool matching (dated) lanyard.

Very classy looking ticket. :ThmbUp:

samyn on the green
05-27-2014, 11:55 PM
Tix arrived via USPS earlier today. Very well received package that included lanyards, high quality plastic tix and tickets to a future event on 05Jul. Even though these tix could be sold for over 2 grand - they are front row third floor I'm going to attend as the card looks outstanding and the event was the talk of the town out east in the Hamptons.

bill1951
05-29-2014, 10:52 PM
You have a greater will than me. When I went on StubHub and saw these tickets being offered at eight to ten times face value, and since I wasn't going with anyone anyway, I took the $400 profit. I'll probably stay home and follow everything on my TV and computer.

Listing tickets on StubHub is not automatic, though, if you price your tickets too high and don't cut the price as the day gets closer, you could end up selling for under face value or not selling them at all. I priced mine on the cheap end so it would sell quickly and I'd get it over with.

PizzaCat
05-30-2014, 01:17 PM
Have a great time to all that are going. I wanted to make the trip but am new to the game and didn't want to make a rookie mistake of ending up in a seat without a view.

Hope you all get to see history or at least leave with your pockets a little fuller :)