PDA

View Full Version : Question for Pace Management

goatchaser
05-21-2014, 08:24 PM
When Los Alamitos starts running Thoroughbreds in June. Will that now become a track that's playable when they leave for Del Mar? More curiosity than anything else. For contest reasons.

Stillriledup
05-21-2014, 09:01 PM
When Los Alamitos starts running Thoroughbreds in June. Will that now become a track that's playable when they leave for Del Mar? More curiosity than anything else. For contest reasons.

They made the track bigger, i think the place has tight turns and a long straightaway, and the races will have plenty of So Cal trainers and horses and i'm assuming jocks in these races. I'm just going to bet it like i bet Fairplex, its a short meet before DMR opens.

elhelmete
05-21-2014, 09:23 PM
CHRB ok'd a short meet, shorter than what Hollywood would run between SA and DMR.

If you're asking whether the 1-mile oval will be running a TB meet at the same time as the DMR meet, the answer is no. I am not sure if the bullring will still have a smattering of cheap 4.5f TB races concurrent with Del Mar.

goatchaser
05-21-2014, 10:11 PM
That's what I'm wondering. The contest states any thoroughbred track. After they leave they will still be running between 1-3 4 1/2 F races for Thoroughbreds.

duncan04
05-21-2014, 10:58 PM
That's what I'm wondering. The contest states any thoroughbred track. After they leave they will still be running between 1-3 4 1/2 F races for Thoroughbreds.

They will run the 4 1/2f races during the QH cards at night