PDA

View Full Version : GOOD BYE

Show Me the Wire
04-19-2004, 03:20 AM
Good Bye :

To all my cyber friends. I have enjoyed the discussions and controversy generated by the populace of this board.

Now it is time for me to take my leave. I am relocating, not exactly sure where but somewhere in the very near future. As a result I divulged some facts about myself, something I would not normally do in cyber land. However, under the circumstances it does not matter, because I am leaving.

To all of you blessings upon you and may your dreams come true.

PA, what can I say, excellent board and keep on bringing those facts to the discussions. You too JR keep those facts coming.

Lefty, carry on about private property rights and individual rights.

teeitup, keep that handicap low

sq who agrees with me about hitting and not about private property and individual rights, just think about it.

so.cal.fan., will miss you.

Tom, keep up that wicked humor.

ljb you are mixed up

Keilan, Game Theory and CJ we had some good discussions.

Sec you started to be a big pain in the arse

hcap it is okay to believe in conspiracies

I am sorry if I forgot to metion anyone else I debated with.

During my relocation period I will be going through withdrawal and wondering what hot topic is burning up the keyboards.

As always,

Regards,
Show Me the Wire

perception is reality

shanta
04-19-2004, 07:36 AM
take care of yourself and your family. I wish you all the best that life has to offer! Peace!
Richie Pizzicara

Lefty
04-19-2004, 12:20 PM
SMTW, you will be missed. Good luck to you.

andicap
04-19-2004, 01:13 PM
Sorry to lose anybody from this board, especially one as well-versed in racing as yourself.

Good luck in whatever you do...... and of course,

Fast horses,

keilan
04-19-2004, 01:36 PM
Hey Anthony -- take care my friend, I'll stay in touch.

Come back when you feel the urge, most of us will still be here. :) :) :)

p.s. (tip of the day)

Don't cook bacon without a t-shirt on. haha

so.cal.fan
04-19-2004, 03:31 PM
SMTW(perception is reality):

We will look forward to your return! You're only allowed to be gone for the summer....then you have to come back with us!
Good luck and good racing!

Your friend,
Diane (so.cal.fan)

Steve 'StatMan'
04-19-2004, 05:13 PM
SMTW,

Best of Luck with your changes and new pursuits! Read the posts on golf! Being able to do something you enjoy for a living really makes a big difference in one's personal happiness! I'm really glad for you!

Will miss your humor here. Thanks for that phrase 'Perception is reality' - I've kept it in mind a lot lately.

Keep in touch here now and then, and hopefully a eye toward Chicago Racing now and then!

Happiness & Winners!
Steve

(Should we play the 'Happy Trails' song like they do at the end of the day at AP? :D Sing it with me! '...Be careful not to fall into a sewer - Or else you'll end up swiming in manure... :D)

JimG
04-19-2004, 06:14 PM
SMTW,

Best of luck to you. I have enjoyed reading your posts over the years.

Jim

Tom
04-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Truly your leaving is a loss to the community here. I hope you will come back someday-your posts have always been enjoyable. Best of luck to you.

Tom:(

PaceAdvantage
04-20-2004, 12:58 AM
Well, this is an unfortunate event, at least for us here on the board. Hopefully for you, this will be the start of something even better!

Good luck and come back if and when you get a chance! You will be missed!

freeneasy
04-20-2004, 03:00 AM
think good thoughts and do good things. you'll be thought of and missed.
take care buddy
richard

Lance
04-20-2004, 05:47 AM
SMTW: I love bold steps and the people who take them. Best of luck to you in whatever you do. Take care, and please find a way to check in once in a while.

cj
04-20-2004, 06:30 AM
Good Luck SMTW.

We had some good discussions. Sometimes we agreed, sometimes not, but either way it was always a good, friendly discussion. That is what a place like this should be about.

C

Show Me the Wire
04-20-2004, 09:58 AM
To all who have posted thank you all. I thank you for your support and all that I have learned from you. The main reason, I posted about my leaving is because I know what wonderful people you are. Very simply I went on an extended trip, had no net access and prior to my leaving my computer had a virus. So I did not tell anyone.

As a result few people were concerned and thought something terrible had befallen me. One friend even contacted me trainer, and my trainer told him I was alive and well, but gave him inaccurate information as to my actual whereabouts.

As this relocation will be similar as to where I am going and access to the net, I did not want my friends to assume the worst and I wanted to thank everyone for expanding my horizons.

For example so.cal.fan. is responsible for my catch phrase perception is reality. Her perception of me led me to certain life philosophies, “StaMan” so.cal.fan. deserves kudos for “perception is reality”.

To my other philosophical friend yes I will remember you are very wise and I will not fry bacon without a shirt on. Lol.

I want to reassure other friends this relocation is not out of necessity, but something I want to do. I have no firm plans, just a general idea of what area I like. I have a few irons in the fire, and few ideas, and need to see what is what?

The only thing that is certain, I will be away from my computer for an extended period and I wanted everyone to know.

This board is wonderful eclectic community and I am thankful to PA for creating and nurturing it.

It has been said the measure of one’s life is if one has touched or made someone’s life better in a way. I can say the members of this board have truly touched my life and I hope I have returned the favor.

My departure date has been delayed by a couple of days, so I might get a couple of posts in before I have to pack the comptuter.

Oh yes, I will miss that little ditty, Happy Trails” I heard everyday during the AP meet. But I do not remember the falling in the sewer refrain, lol, so shall we sing: “ Happy trails to you, etc.”.

Once again thank you all, and as always with,

Regards,
Show Me the Wire

Perception is reality

Richard
04-20-2004, 10:13 PM
Show,we'll keep the light on for ypu.
Richard

Richard
04-20-2004, 10:15 PM
Lousy spelling as always.