PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen these men?

horses4courses
05-19-2014, 10:58 PM
Wanted by the FBI - Chinese military personnel hacking for state-owned companies.
U.S. companies allegedly compromised.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoC8nJoIQAA2e12.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/19/justice/china-hacking-charges/

BettinBilly
05-19-2014, 11:18 PM
Interesting. Never saw those men.

I wonder if "Wang Dong" is the Chinese equivalent to Peter O'Tool?
:)

JustRalph
05-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Eric Holder gave a press conference today and stated (paraphrase) " we hope China does the right thing and turns these men over"

:lol: :lol:

My God! Does he even hear himself speak? The audacity to believe saying that might be taken seriously?

horses4courses
05-19-2014, 11:41 PM
Eric Holder gave a press conference today and stated (paraphrase) " we hope China does the right thing and turns these men over"

:lol: :lol:

My God! Does he even hear himself speak? The audacity to believe saying that might be taken seriously?

Have to agree there.
"Naive" doesn't do it descriptive justice.

Seems that China wants to have a chat with our ambassador now.

User Actions
Follow

Agence France-PresseVerified account
‏@AFP
#BREAKING: China summons US ambassador over hacking indictment: Xinhua
Reply Retweet Favorite More

Tom
05-20-2014, 07:52 AM
*sing*

We gonna Wang Dong Doodle, all night long...

thaskalos
05-20-2014, 02:00 PM
Wanted by the FBI - Chinese military personnel hacking for state-owned companies.
U.S. companies allegedly compromised.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoC8nJoIQAA2e12.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/19/justice/china-hacking-charges/

I can't be sure...but I think the guy on the far right works as a waiter in a Chinese restaurant in Niles, Illinois.

ldiatone
05-20-2014, 05:00 PM
heck i see these guys all the time at the meadows....playing BJ craps and also pai gow. i think i saw the one guy spend 5 mins at the betting terminal on KD day last year. these guys targeted Pittsburgh Co.

ldiatone
05-20-2014, 05:01 PM
heck i see these guys all the time at the meadows....playing BJ craps and also pai gow. i think i saw the one guy spend 5 mins at the betting terminal on KD day last year. these guys targeted Pittsburgh Co.

KIDDING!

horses4courses
05-20-2014, 05:23 PM
I can't be sure...but I think the guy on the far right works as a waiter in a Chinese restaurant in Niles, Illinois.

Think I ate there once, or twice, when I lived in Evanston.
He must have been off those nights.
Not a face you would easily forget....... ;)

Clocker
05-20-2014, 06:19 PM
Isn't that guy in the middle the VA Secretary?

johnhannibalsmith
05-20-2014, 06:22 PM
I liked that they didn't bother to crop his photo so they could be sure to include his entire hat and a piece of his jacket so we could get a real sense of the man.

JustRalph
05-20-2014, 06:43 PM

In spirit only

LottaKash
05-20-2014, 07:59 PM

Actually I believe that he is the Great, Great, Great Grandson of "General Tso", of "Chicken" fame....

Clocker
05-20-2014, 11:02 PM
Anyone have any idea how Holder and the FBI can track down 5 computer hackers in the depths of the Chinese bureaucracy, but not have a clue about anyone involved in the Benghazi attack, or who is receiving illegal guns in Mexico, or if anyone is breaking the law at the IRS, or if black militants are engaged in voter intimidation, or ...

davew
05-21-2014, 02:05 AM
Anyone have any idea how Holder and the FBI can track down 5 computer hackers in the depths of the Chinese bureaucracy, but not have a clue about anyone involved in the Benghazi attack, or who is receiving illegal guns in Mexico, or if anyone is breaking the law at the IRS, or if black militants are engaged in voter intimidation, or ...

Concentration and selective focus.

Clocker
05-21-2014, 02:45 AM
Concentration and selective focus.

The man has the tenacity of a bulldog.

And the brains of an Afghan Hound.