PDA

View Full Version : Paco Lopez sets record 7 wins

pandy
05-18-2014, 07:11 AM
Paco Lopez won 7 races at Monmouth yesterday, setting a new record for wins on one card.

Exotic1
05-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Paco Lopez won 7 races at Monmouth yesterday, setting a new record for wins on one card.

Not to diminish his accomplishments but he must be happy riding for Mr. D. Jacobson in Jersey. Did you see Tycoon Cat run down Love to the Max yesterday in the last? Scary.

TravisVOX
05-18-2014, 09:31 AM
Not to diminish his accomplishments but he must be happy riding for Mr. D. Jacobson in Jersey. Did you see Tycoon Cat run down Love to the Max yesterday in the last? Scary.

Tycoon Cat also steadied a touch coming out of the turn. Love to the Max was out of gas, and the track seemed to change a bit late in the card. Early part of the card was all front. Tremendous accomplishment by Paco.

Exotic1
05-18-2014, 09:34 AM
Tycoon Cat also steadied a touch coming out of the turn. Love to the Max was out of gas, and the track seemed to change a bit late in the card. Early part of the card was all front. Tremendous accomplishment by Paco.

Agreed.

alhattab
05-18-2014, 08:56 PM
Travis you will see in your first meet here that Monmouth seems to be extremely fast and speed/rail favoring when it is drying out, like it was on Saturday. I didn't see any of the races but looked at the charts and then saw your comments, and know we got a lot of rain Friday night. That rain set the stage for Saturday's bias. You will see that sort of thing throughout the meet.

I hope you have gotten settled in during these break-in days. The real meet starts Saturday, and the complexition of the entire area will change as we kick off summer. It is a great time of year in Monmouth County, NJ. and I hope you enjoy it.