PDA

View Full Version : Pimlico Sat 5-17-14 (Before Scratches)

KidCapper
05-17-2014, 09:27 AM
Some prices I like on Preakness card today:

Race- 1 The :4: . Trainer 17% 2nd off the layoff. Will improve on the stretch out today. 6-1 on the ML.

Race -2 The :1: . 10-1 ML shot here for this Altantic City ship in. Gets back to the main track for a 43% turf-to-dirt trainer. Will get a good trip here at a price.

Race -3 The :8: 26% 1st off the claim trainer sends this one out off a horrid run as the chalk last out. Toss in 41% with the outfit off the beaten favorite loss. At 8-1 the price is right.

Race -4 The :11: . Taking a shot here with this 15-1 ML bomb. Back on the turf for 22% dirt-to-turf trainer. Has the ability to win at this distance and should get a good trip from the outside post.

Race -5 The :2: . Hasn't done much wrong in last 4 starts...the one to beat at odds on.

Race -6 The :3: .19% shipping trainer sends this one is from an ok 4th at Belmont last out. Trainer hits at 57% 3rd time off the layoff with a very small sample. McCarthy up for the ride at 5-1

Race -7 The :4: .Off the layoff for Dutrow a 24% trainer move. Nice works over the Fair Hill surface with numerous bullets in the holster. 5-1 on the line here.

Race -8 The :9: Another Dutrow layoff runner who has been tearing it up over at Fair Hill in the mornings. Undefeated so far, could be any kind.

Race -9 The :8: . Off the layoff for Vitali a 18% trainer move. Owns the high Bris figure at this distance. Getting 10-1 on the line here.

Race -10 The :4: . Class of the field...looks tough here.

Race -11 The :3: . Pletcher ships in from winning last over the Keeneland surface. Back on the weeds today and this one's high career Bris figure came over the lawn. Some things to like at 5-1

Race -12 The Preakness. The :10: . Horrid trip in the Derby is a throw out. Looks for this one to be much closer to the pace today. Getting 10-1 on this one.

Race -13 The :6: . DeLacour and Lael stables send out this 1st time in a race a 1ster could win. Trainer hits at 22% right out of the box. Not without a chance in the get out race.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!

dannyhill
05-17-2014, 09:37 AM
Equibase lists Pimlico all races off turf.

bbixler18
05-17-2014, 09:57 AM
Equibase lists Pimlico all races off turf.
Only race 1 and 3 are off tge turf

dannyhill
05-17-2014, 10:03 AM
Only race 1 and 3 are off tge turf
Thanks you're right, races 1,3 and 4. Gotta rub my eyes in morning prior to reading.
Thinking about it i'm pretty sure they had all off turf earlier. Hoping it wasn't my reading skills and that they had it wrong and since changed it.
Would hate to be wrong before even making a wager.:lol:

Bennie
05-17-2014, 01:58 PM
dannyhill - you were correct about the early posting at Pimlico. Saw it myself when checking early scratches. It read at this time all races are off turf, but they also didn't list all the races. I think they stopped around the 8th or somewhere thereabouts.