PDA

View Full Version : Oprah Postpones Documentary

cj's dad
05-17-2014, 07:55 AM
Hopefully forever.

Why is there a planned documentary in the first place ? Homosexuals, from what I understand, want to be treated just like anyone else. That being said, why make a doc. which would expose his life as a homosexual playing football. If he is in fact no different than anyone else it follows that he is not special, nor is he different than any other rookie trying to make the team.

What we have here is another attempt by the liberal media (Oprah) trying to make the masses feel guilty for not approving/condoning the homosexual lifestyle.

Valuist
05-17-2014, 09:51 AM
I think the Rams pulled Oprah aside and said, "get your g-ddamned cameras out of here or we will cut this pooftah immediately."

Typical of Oprah thinking she's bigger than the team (OK, maybe physically). Like to see reality TV put in its place.

JustRalph
05-17-2014, 10:43 AM
Rumors on twitter that Jeff Fisher asked his agent via a phone call whether he wants to be a TV star or a football player.

End of tv show

Stillriledup
05-17-2014, 02:47 PM
Hopefully forever.

Why is there a planned documentary in the first place ? Homosexuals, from what I understand, want to be treated just like anyone else. That being said, why make a doc. which would expose his life as a homosexual playing football. If he is in fact no different than anyone else it follows that he is not special, nor is he different than any other rookie trying to make the team.

What we have here is another attempt by the liberal media (Oprah) trying to make the masses feel guilty for not approving/condoning the homosexual lifestyle.

I agree, you can't have it both ways, if you want to be viewed "just like everyone else" you have to act like it.

GaryG
05-17-2014, 03:09 PM
Rumors on twitter that Jeff Fisher asked his agent via a phone call whether he wants to be a TV star or a football player.

End of tv showJeff Fisher is great. He was at SC when I lived out there. Local boy from the SF Valley. That '78 team with Ronnie Lott and Dennis Smith was about the best Trojan team of them all. Those guys could all hit as well as cover. A no-nonsense guy who refused to put up with the drama queen Vince Young in Tennessee. Now he sure doesn't need another drama queen (pun intended).

PaceAdvantage
05-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Or it could simply be Oprah exploiting the situation for ratings/$$$. It probably has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuals being hypocritical about wanting to be just like everyone else while at the same time wanting a documentary.

I doubt the documentary was the player's idea.

Saratoga_Mike
05-17-2014, 03:59 PM
Oprah exploit a situation for money? Never.