PDA

View Full Version : My favorite thread starter

ultracapper
05-16-2014, 05:03 PM
Killing time and read through old threads I'd never opened. My favorites start like this...

Lurking for years, first time poster. Hi everybody. Was wondering what you all thought. I need to make a million dollars today. What would be your first step?

Thanks in advance.

thaskalos
05-16-2014, 05:30 PM
People think that they could become "winners" just by acquiring a little new knowledge. The game looks a lot easier than it really is...

ultracapper
05-18-2014, 01:34 AM
After lurking for years, wouldn't you have some kind of idea? The only thing this board has never touched on that I can see is Cigar's lack of love life. If I look hard enough, I'm sure I could find something on that also.

thaskalos
05-18-2014, 02:13 AM
I doubt that these lurkers do much reading here.

Stillriledup
05-18-2014, 03:54 AM
Killing time and read through old threads I'd never opened. My favorites start like this...

Lurking for years, first time poster. Hi everybody. Was wondering what you all thought. I need to make a million dollars today. What would be your first step?

Thanks in advance.

Right. Funny how "long time lurkers" who never had the desire to post, always seem to be a thread starter and not a "contributor" first.

I don't think i've ever seen a message board require new posters to "contribute" before starting a thread.

I also love: welcome to new member 'kjashliasdhf' :D