PDA

View Full Version : Big M tonight

mrroyboy
05-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Here are some for Meadowlands tonight.

Race 8 No :6: Fico ML 2-1 This is the kind of horse to like in this kind of race, Just hope he's ready

Race 9 No :7: Drop the Ball ML 5-2 Horse appears to have a big class edge here.

Race 10 No :8: Gaelic and Garlic ML 6-1 My value bet for tonight. Good last race, switch to Pierce. Some things to like.
Good Luck

mrroyboy
05-16-2014, 08:52 PM
Ok Raining and windy tonight. Plus David Miller off his drives tonight so let's update. No more fico in the eighth

Race 9 No :7: Drop the Ball ML 5-2

Race 10 No :8: Gaelic and Garlic ML 6-1

Race 11 No :7: Rocklamation ML 2-1 Miller is off Shebestingin. Campbell driving. I think that ups Rock's chances.
Good luck again.

cecil127
05-16-2014, 10:36 PM
placed my pick three wager w/o realizing the driver change and went with shebestingin in the 11th....

whoda ever thunk a driver change to JC would make me second guess my bet.

oh well, it was only two bucks :)

*also added: dropped the ball looked great! :ThmbUp: :cool:

mrroyboy
05-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Well it might have been the weather not JC but in general I think last minute Driver changes, unexpected things like driver is sick etc are bad things not good things even when a top driver is the replacement. They may not be familiar with the horse and it kind of messes up their schedule for the night.

LottaKash
05-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Well it might have been the weather not JC but in general I think last minute Driver changes, unexpected things like driver is sick etc are bad things not good things even when a top driver is the replacement. They may not be familiar with the horse and it kind of messes up their schedule for the night.

Well Roy, no matter, your cappin' last nite was spot on.....All your picks raced strong, even in losing....:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

mrroyboy
05-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Thanks John
Two of your old friends are racing tonight. K-lleShak is in a bad post but has a shot. Warrawee Needy has a very good shot.