PDA

View Full Version : TRUCE

Mad Scientist
05-16-2014, 09:41 AM
Ok we can argue all day long about who said what to who, and who said what first. So many posts and threads have been deleted that you could not even go back and re read everything and get to the truth.

Bottom line is that there is people that have a very strong opinion SI is going to win. I have a very strong opinion that he won't even hit the board. They won't be able to convince me their right and I won't be able to convince them I am right.

Saturday will show who is right. I have no problem with not making anymore comments regarding the Preakness.

I did make a prediction of a Chrome/Kid Cruz ice cold exacta that I am VERY confident in, if the exacta hits than I will simply just take a bow and leave it at that, if the exacta does not hit than I will show up Saturday night and eat a little crow and leave it at that.

my_nameaintearl
05-16-2014, 09:43 AM
How many stupid threads are you going to create?

PaceAdvantage
05-16-2014, 10:03 AM
So many posts and threads have been deleted that you could not even go back and re read everything and get to the truth.Clearly false.

In fact, nowhere near ENOUGH have been deleted. A majority of folks on here would love for me to step it up...

MOVING TO OFF TOPIC

Another "it's all about me" thread, brought to you by the Mad Scientist

HUSKER55
05-16-2014, 11:43 AM
MAYBE...................BUT YOU DID JUMP IN........AGAIN :D

onefast99
05-16-2014, 01:00 PM
:8: