with TVG?

ManU918
05-13-2014, 07:20 AM
any information if Matt is now on working on a part time basis
with TVG?

He's been on his honeymoon.

Shelby
05-13-2014, 10:18 AM
Exactly. He got married a few days before the derby…maybe it was the Saturday before? Todd S. posted a pic on twitter of Matt and his bride cutting the cake. I think the bride works at TVG as a researcher?

Marshall Bennett
05-13-2014, 11:50 AM
I thought he was already married with a kid or two. Did he get a divorce and already get remarried?

cj
05-13-2014, 12:17 PM
I thought he was already married with a kid or two. Did he get a divorce and already get remarried?

Is this kind of stuff really worthy of discussion on a horse racing message board? I don't know the answer, by the way, just don't see how it matters.

Shelby
05-13-2014, 01:38 PM
Is this kind of stuff really worthy of discussion on a horse racing message board? I don't know the answer, by the way, just don't see how it matters.

:blush: Sorry CJ. It doesn't matter. I just remembered seeing the picture and thinking they both looked really happy so it stuck with me.

cj
05-13-2014, 01:49 PM
:blush: Sorry CJ. It doesn't matter. I just remembered seeing the picture and thinking they both looked really happy so it stuck with me.

I wasn't talking about him getting married, I meant the stuff in the post I quoted.

Stillriledup
05-13-2014, 06:59 PM
I wasn't talking about him getting married, I meant the stuff in the post I quoted.

I agree with that, you start talking about previous marriages and kids and stuff and what eventually happens is people start making things up and most of it would be heresay anyway, unless Matt himself comes on here to clear it all up. Its not going to help any of us pick winners or learn something about the game, so you're right, best left alone.

wiffleball whizz
05-13-2014, 07:12 PM

As I read this I thought about this movie quote ...

"What's the difference if Bruce Springsteen is a shidoshi"

Why I have no clue why that came to mind

Any idea the movie? It's late 80s or early 90s :lol:

Marshall Bennett
05-13-2014, 09:18 PM
I didn't start an entire thread about it, I simply asked a question because I was curious. Where should I have posted it? What doesn't matter to you, by the way, may matter to others, or are you that important around here?

horses4courses
05-13-2014, 09:25 PM
As I read this I thought about this movie quote ...

"What's the difference if Bruce Springsteen is a shidoshi"

Why I have no clue why that came to mind

Any idea the movie? It's late 80s or early 90s :lol:

Bloodsport (1988)

Glad I missed it, by the looks of this :lol:

RF6Xcbf7-Ug

Clocker
05-13-2014, 10:45 PM
Where should I have posted it?

Given the "content" of the rest of the thread, this would certainly seem to be the right place for it.

PaceAdvantage
05-14-2014, 12:32 AM
What doesn't matter to you, by the way, may matter to others, or are you that important around here?Since cj is a moderator, you just answered your own question. Congratulations.

Rise Over Run
05-14-2014, 07:14 AM
Hopefully the photographer didn't use a photo-finish camera to take all the pictures. This will result in endless debate about who actually cut the cake; whether Matt is taller or shorter than his bride; and if there were 4 or 5 Bridesmaids in the ceremony.

cj
05-14-2014, 11:25 AM
Where should I have posted it?

Nowhere? It was asked where he had been. He got married and is on his honeymoon. Asked and answered. Maybe I'm off base and people actually care about how many marriages and kids he has, I just don't see it being very germane to the handicapping section of the board, or any section for that matter. Just my opinion of course, but as moderator that does count a little.

goatchaser
05-14-2014, 11:38 AM
Nowhere? It was asked where he had been. He got married and is on his honeymoon. Asked and answered. Maybe I'm off base and people actually care about how many marriages and kids he has, I just don't see it being very germane to the handicapping section of the board, or any section for that matter. Just my opinion of course, but as moderator that does count a little.
I would like to know what kind of gifts they received? Did Shrupp give him a nice gift? Did they allow Connie Olivares to come to the wedding since she jumped ship to HRTV? Did they have to keep Frank Lyons away from the open bar? THESE are things Iv'e GOT TO KNOW!!.

duncan04
05-14-2014, 01:31 PM
I would like to know what kind of gifts they received? Did Shrupp give him a nice gift? Did they allow Connie Olivares to come to the wedding since she jumped ship to HRTV? Did they have to keep Frank Lyons away from the open bar? THESE are things Iv'e GOT TO KNOW!!.

Who? You mean Christina Olivares Blacker? Way to get your facts straight :bang: :rolleyes:

wiffleball whizz
05-14-2014, 01:35 PM
All I want to know is how this tread is alive and kicking and my photo finish thread is lockedup.com :bang: :lol: :bang: :lol:

Shelby
05-14-2014, 01:37 PM
All I want to know is how this tread is alive and kicking and my photo finish thread is lockedup.com :bang: :lol: :bang: :lol:

Green isn't your best color.

;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: