PDA

View Full Version : Nfl draft winners/losers?Calling Wiff!!!

TheEdge07
05-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Im a Steeler fan they drafted defense nothing changes in Pittsburgh.Im ok with there picks..

Wiff any shady stuff in the draft? :lol: :lol:

PhantomOnTour
05-12-2014, 07:46 PM
I think the Steelers drafted well, but ofcourse we won't really know for a few years.
Steelers may get worse before they get better though - still an old squad, but getting young in some key places, like linebacker and D line.

TheEdge07
05-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Surprise not drafting a receiver.

PhantomOnTour
05-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Surprise not drafting a receiver.
They did - 4th round out of Clemson, guy named Bryant

TheEdge07
05-12-2014, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=PhantomOnTour]They did - 4th round out of Clemson, guy named Bryant[/QUOTE

Yep..10-6 this year?

Robert Fischer
05-12-2014, 08:30 PM
winners?
1.Browns
2.Eagles
3.Saints
4.Packers

Robert Fischer
05-13-2014, 07:38 PM
I think the Steelers drafted well, but ofcourse we won't really know for a few years.
Steelers may get worse before they get better though - still an old squad, but getting young in some key places, like linebacker and D line.

Ryan Shazier is interesting at Linebacker.
He's a good athlete, but he still needs to get bigger and more physical. He has the mental makeup of a good player. He does misread/over-run plays sometimes.

I think think NFL.com nailed his weaknesses:" Lacks ideal size and bulk. Still developing eyes and instincts -- will diagnose and trigger more quickly down the road. Gets caught in traffic or engulfed by larger blockers when he hesitates to step downhill. Prone to overaggressiveness -- occasionally overruns plays or loses cutback contain. Could stand to improve his eyes, awareness, anticipation and reactions as a zone defender. Took some time to acclimate before making an impact."

Put on 15lbs and give him a more defined role than in college.

He should at least be a solid player.