PDA

View Full Version : I did not know this

HUSKER55
05-12-2014, 02:06 PM
I was watching the Smithsonian channel the other night and found out that the mob is generally Republican and the KKK is predominately democrats.

Am I the last one to the party?

Clocker
05-12-2014, 02:36 PM
The Democrats in the south (Dixiecrats (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixiecrat)) were the last stronghold of segregation in the county.

lamboguy
05-12-2014, 02:44 PM
i could go into this but i won't. all i can say is that when i was growing up in Boston in the 50's, this city was the most bigoted place that you could ever imagine. the party that wasn't bigoted were the republican's. the democrat's represented the people that felt like their jobs and schools were in jeopardy due to integration and minority's. then in the mid 60's the democrat's decided to give the biggest welfare benefit's to attract minority's here to get votes. its basically been that way here since then.

not that i am any smarter today than i was back then, but i always voted democrat because i thought they wanted to cure the world of all the injustice's. how wrong i was!

today the democrat's hand out money to the unfortunate people, the republicans subscribe to corporate welfare, and both those party's steal from people that have to work hard and have family's to support to give to the banks and insurance company's.

i don't really care how righteous you think your leaders are, that's what they do.

JustRalph
05-12-2014, 02:54 PM
i could go into this but i won't. all i can say is that when i was growing up in Boston in the 50's, this city was the most bigoted place that you could ever imagine. the party that wasn't bigoted were the republican's. the democrat's represented the people that felt like their jobs and schools were in jeopardy due to integration and minority's. then in the mid 60's the democrat's decided to give the biggest welfare benefit's to attract minority's here to get votes. its basically been that way here since then.

not that i am any smarter today than i was back then, but i always voted democrat because i thought they wanted to cure the world of all the injustice's. how wrong i was!

today the democrat's hand out money to the unfortunate people, the republicans subscribe to corporate welfare, and both those party's steal from people that have to work hard and have family's to support to give to the banks and insurance company's.

i don't really care how righteous you think your leaders are, that's what they do.

Not a bad synopsis :ThmbUp: