PDA

View Full Version : Frank Lyons back on TVG

Mineshaft
05-11-2014, 05:01 PM
next 3 hrs its Todd and Frank

lamboguy
05-11-2014, 05:10 PM
i guess TVG is getting pretty serious these days about the quality of their production. Frank Lyons is a terrific racing analyst and he has a great sense of humor.

horses4courses
05-11-2014, 05:15 PM
i guess TVG is getting pretty serious these days about the quality of their production. Frank Lyons is a terrific racing analyst and he has a great sense of humor.

I like Frank a lot.
I'll admit I'm biased, though, being part Irishman. ;)

Tall One
05-11-2014, 06:01 PM

Good seeing him back on the set. Met him when he used to cover the Keeneland meets for TVG...never knew why he left to begin with?

PaceAdvantage
05-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Threads merged

deathandgravity
05-12-2014, 11:27 AM
Glad to see him back!
I guess his www.betonfrank.com didn't work out?

But... the million dollar question: Will we see him on horseback @ Keeneland again? :lol:

lamboguy
05-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Glad to see him back!
I guess his www.betonfrank.com didn't work out?

But... the million dollar question: Will we see him on horseback @ Keeneland again? :lol:he used to be a pinhooker.

the guy has some personality. he is worth every single penny that TVG is paying him.

the young women that they have recently hired are pretty good too. Jessica Rosales and Brittany Eurton are nicely behaved and very humble so far. i have to give TVG some credit here, they have made improvements.

Tall One
05-12-2014, 01:09 PM
He indeed has a great persona on and off camera, lambo. Lyons even made Schrupp tolerable yesterday..:D

Now, if they can find Claudia Simon...:faint:

JustRalph
05-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Castledale stud fee at 6k

A mans gotta make a living

redshift1
05-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Jessica Rosales and Brittany Eurton are nicely behaved

Post of the day for any number of reasons.

horses4courses
05-12-2014, 02:43 PM
i have to give TVG some credit here, they have made improvements.

Have you checked out their website lately, lambo?

I used to avoid them like the plague when they charged a fee for every bet and for depositing,
but they have turned things around in the last 6 months.

Their video is second to none - sharp with little freezing.
Add that to the fact that you can get free TimeformUS PPs where
you play - TVG offers a great online product. :ThmbUp:

lamboguy
05-12-2014, 02:51 PM
i have an account there. the video is real good. on top of that i have to credit TVG with keeping this game alive the last 6 years. they have cut their overhead and gained a bigger share of the business out there. they must be a profitable company by now.

dannyhill
05-12-2014, 03:02 PM
they must be a profitable company by now.
Remember being told they were profitable in 2013. Like them or not, they are great for the game.

olddaddy
05-12-2014, 03:42 PM
Hope hes there for the royal ascot meet.

tanner12oz
05-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Remember being told they were profitable in 2013. Like them or not, they are great for the game.

they do a really good job MOST of the time Monday and Tuesday nights are really bad fir the viewer..im pretty sure nobody is at tvg on those days and races get missed, cutoff and we have had the same elevator music on for years...why they play George Michael, prince and mmmm bop is beyond me...

they do a awesome job with Cali...wish they would permanently station Simone on the easymt coast to give it that same feel...
keeneland was really good also..