PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian K S

turninforhome10
05-10-2014, 09:17 PM
How about that performance in the 6th race at MED Sat night. New world record for the 8 yo European invader. 1:50:1. That was truly amazing as he was not even asked. WOW :eek: :eek: :faint: :faint:

baconswitchfarm
05-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Could not have been more impressive.

RaceTrackDaddy
05-11-2014, 01:46 AM
A friend of mine turned me on to those pick-8 for a nickle on Wednesday and dime pick-7 on Saturday from Sweden that our ADW's carries.

That guy is the top trainer in Sweden and drives is own horses. They race for distances more than a mile.

We heard he was shipping his stable to the states last fall and would train in Florida.

We have been waiting for his horses to arrive and knew if we were ever to get a price, it had to be tonight.

The word is out now, this is the best trainer in Europe and he just might become the best trainer in the world.

If you look at him in the race, his legs are clean (without any equipment), he is wearing an open bridle.

You don't have to worry about balancing the weights on the horses hoofs as he wears no shoes. Attached are a picture of him in the stall getting his shoes removed prior to racing and the other is a picture of him winning tonight.

turninforhome10
05-11-2014, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the info. It will be fun to watch the guy make his mark here in the states.

Sea Biscuit
05-11-2014, 03:25 PM
A friend of mine turned me on to those pick-8 for a nickle on Wednesday and dime pick-7 on Saturday from Sweden that our ADW's carries.

That guy is the top trainer in Sweden and drives is own horses. They race for distances more than a mile.

We heard he was shipping his stable to the states last fall and would train in Florida.

We have been waiting for his horses to arrive and knew if we were ever to get a price, it had to be tonight.

The word is out now, this is the best trainer in Europe and he just might become the best trainer in the world.

If you look at him in the race, his legs are clean (without any equipment), he is wearing an open bridle.

You don't have to worry about balancing the weights on the horses hoofs as he wears no shoes. Attached are a picture of him in the stall getting his shoes removed prior to racing and the other is a picture of him winning tonight.

RTD Can you find out what other horses this trainer has brought with him to the US.

If I knew I would put every one of them in my VS stable.

RaceTrackDaddy
05-11-2014, 04:34 PM
RTD Can you find out what other horses this trainer has brought with him to the US.

I found the stables facebook page,,,will email them and see if their program can translate my English into Swedish...if not, I will try to find a translation..

rtd

RaceTrackDaddy
05-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Here is the link to their page. I assume it is open to all to see but to comment one must have a facebook page themselves and click like to that page.

https://www.facebook.com/Svanstedtstableinusa

I posted up in English if they could list the names of their horses that they brought over that will race here. It appears they are looking to serve the following back home and also create new fans.

RaceTrackDaddy
05-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Just came across this on twitter....seems the Swedes do some social media jabs at each other from across the pond.

It will be a very interesting year for the best trotters in the world as they compete in the states. I captured the comment to file and attached below:

Kash$
07-09-2015, 09:24 PM
Whatever happen to Sebastian K?

Saratoga_Mike
07-09-2015, 09:32 PM
2nd in the Inv Trot at Poconos last Saturday

Ray2000
07-10-2015, 05:51 AM

Ake has 4 in the same race(7) on Saturday at BigM

http://www.trackmaster.com/freeContent/usta/freeContentFiles/hpl/mxx0711x.pdf