PDA

View Full Version : Meadowlands Tonight

mrroyboy
05-10-2014, 01:01 PM
I can't wait to see the contest picks for the 2nd and 3rd races tonight. How are you supposed to handicap with so little info. Nothing that happens in those races will surprise me a bit.
On the other hand, the feature race TVG Championship is hard too because there are too many great horses. Here is a fact. The combined lifetime earnings of that field is 16.8 million dollars.
My sincerest compliments to the Meadowlands Management Team.

EdZone
05-10-2014, 02:47 PM
I can't wait to see the contest picks for the 2nd and 3rd races tonight. How are you supposed to handicap with so little info. Nothing that happens in those races will surprise me a bit.
On the other hand, the feature race TVG Championship is hard too because there are too many great horses. Here is a fact. The combined lifetime earnings of that field is 16.8 million dollars.
My sincerest compliments to the Meadowlands Management Team.

Race 3 is okay. Only race 2 with little info and seems everybody skips that race. As for TVG Championship, you know so many good horses there so you should pick the value horse since many horses in that race got chance to win.

mrroyboy
05-10-2014, 03:37 PM
1.Race #1 at Meadowlands on Program Number :5: which is STORMIN RUSTLER for $20
2.Race #4 at Meadowlands on Program Number :8: which is LET'S FOAL AROUND for $20
3.Race #6 at Meadowlands on Program Number :6: which is MODERN FAMILY for $20
4.Race #7 at Meadowlands on Program Number :1: which is FOILED AGAIN for $20
5.Race #11 at Meadowlands on Program Number :2: which is MARKET SHARE for $20
6.Race #12 at Meadowlands on Program Number :7: which is RUSTY SKIPP for $20
7.Race #13 at Meadowlands on Program Number :6: which is SOMEPLACE SPECIAL for $20
8.Race #14 at Meadowlands on Program Number :7: which is HIGHLAND TERRIFIC for $20
Well I went with the entry not true value but 3horses helps, Skipped the 2 and 3rd

dannyhill
05-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Race 3, watching the 1 Jeneral Patton's replay of his last, he may have some ability when let loose. Worth keeping an eye on.
Best of Luck

EdZone
05-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Race 3, watching the 1 Jeneral Patton's replay of his last, he may have some ability when let loose. Worth keeping an eye on.
Best of Luck
Where did you watch his race? He's a first time starter.

mrroyboy
05-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Good pick though. Blew the field away

cmp92
05-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Best of Luck
Good call. Too bad you couldn't catch anything close to to the M/L 8-1 :ThmbUp:

EdZone
05-11-2014, 12:38 AM
mrroyboy, You did very good on picks but this is a contest and must know their rules. First you need to build up enough bankroll to get in final. If you pick M/L 8/5 and 6/5 in the TM contest, no matter how many winners you get, it mostly still may be not enough bankroll to go to final. Vernon contest is different, they don't care bankroll so even you pick 1/9 and as long you still in, you got chance. that's why I said it need value for the TM contest. Just my 2 cents.