PDA

View Full Version : Snyergism 6

topgun
05-08-2014, 04:37 AM
Hello,

Are there anyone out there using this software?

Topgun

Dick Schmidt
05-08-2014, 05:31 AM
Yes, Synergism is still going strong. I don't play much anymore, prefering the Forex market, but when I do go to the track I always use Synergism. It gives you a good look at a horse's overall condition and current form, plus does a great job making and adjusting TPR numbers. Since I usually go with friends/family and am expected to show everyone how to bet, I like having a solid tool I can count on. So far it hasn't let me down.

Dick

I have CDO, it's like OCD, but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE!!!

Flysofree
05-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Yes, Synergism is still going strong. I don't play much anymore, prefering the Forex market, but when I do go to the track I always use Synergism. It gives you a good look at a horse's overall condition and current form, plus does a great job making and adjusting TPR numbers. Since I usually go with friends/family and am expected to show everyone how to bet, I like having a solid tool I can count on. So far it hasn't let me down.

Dick

I have CDO, it's like OCD, but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE!!!

Please tell us more about this program... I also have OCD ......cdo does explain it better.

PaceAdvantage
05-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Please tell us more about this program... I also have OCD ......cdo does explain it better.Everything you ever wanted to know...

http://synergism-sdp.com/