PDA

View Full Version : Did I See?

Flysofree
05-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Yesterday, I would bet the ranch, if I had one; that I saw an ad for E-Ponies at the bottom of the screen... How did that happen? :eek: :D

TJDave
05-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Yesterday, as the camera panned the crowd, I saw a girl dressed to the nines, hat, gloves...then she smiled and showed off her pierced tongue.

Times have changed.

duncan04
05-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Yesterday, I would bet the ranch, if I had one; that I saw an ad for E-Ponies at the bottom of the screen... How did that happen? :eek: :D

Did you search for it on google? I've noticed some of the ads on the side are what I performed a google search for at one time or another. For example Miami Valley Raceway

PaceAdvantage
05-05-2014, 02:40 AM
Yesterday, I would bet the ranch, if I had one; that I saw an ad for E-Ponies at the bottom of the screen... How did that happen? :eek: :DYou're here just to promote that site, aren't you? Times must be tough over there...

Flysofree
05-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Absolutely NOT!! This site has far far better information overall. Eponies offers free daily picks...Why anyone would pay to get those picks a few hours earlier is beyond me. Actually I think the name is funny....

To the other poster, yes I had searched on Google the day before for the website.. I never knew that could cause it to show up..

PaceAdvantage
05-05-2014, 02:09 PM
To the other poster, yes I had searched on Google the day before for the website.. I never knew that could cause it to show up..This site (PA) uses Google Adsense ads. They show ads based primarily on your past searches. For instance, if you search for something on Amazon, you're bound to start seeing ads for Amazon on here...

KidCapper
05-05-2014, 03:34 PM
This site (PA) uses Google Adsense ads. They show ads based primarily on your past searches. For instance, if you search for something on Amazon, you're bound to start seeing ads for Amazon on here...

That explains the mail-order bride ads I've been seeing.......amongst other things..... :)

dannyhill
05-05-2014, 03:39 PM
That explains the mail-order bride ads I've been seeing.......amongst other things..... :)
If you're Belmont selection thread has a positive meet you may get a few offers here on P.A. and not need the mail-order bride.
Saratoga wedding, Kidcapper and his P.A. bride.:)

HUSKER55
05-06-2014, 09:57 AM
RUTTTTROOOOO....... :D

goatchaser
05-06-2014, 12:12 PM
I hear Johnny Weir is available.