PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Walters

beefas
05-04-2014, 07:37 PM
I have to give this booklet ( exotic wagering formulas ) a big thumbs up,!! ..I'm not a big time player but I play enough, and these formulas in this booklet are just what I was looking for, Great help in my wagering .. :cool:

Tom
05-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Tom is a good friend.
He is the one who got me into HTR.
I will sure to point this thread out to him!

Tall One
05-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Tom is a good friend.
He is the one who got me into HTR.
I will sure to point this thread out to him!

Got his book last week, and used his insight for the first time last Saturday...hit 3 exactas and a tri on the undercard, and was up going into Derby...and then, well ya know..:(

Those were bets I would've not made, or, bet wrong, and lost.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: For Mr. Walters.

Overlay
05-05-2014, 01:09 PM
I have to give this booklet ( exotic wagering formulas ) a big thumbs up,!! ..I'm not a big time player but I play enough, and these formulas in this booklet are just what I was looking for, Great help in my wagering .. :cool:

Could you go into a little more detail about it? I'm not familiar with it, and the only customer review of it that I could find (on Amazon.com) was less than complimentary.

Tall One
05-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Could you go into a little more detail about it? I'm not familiar with it, and the only customer review of it that I could find (on Amazon.com) was less than complimentary.

That guy is a lunatic. :D

Very straight forward approach on wagering strategy, as well as ticket structure on exotic wagers.

Best 20 bucks I've spent in a long time. Recommend. :ThmbUp:

Overlay
05-05-2014, 01:49 PM
I gather that the book deals only with optimal wager allocation among horses that you have already selected and ranked in order of either betting preference (first choice, second choice, etc.) or winning probability, and has nothing to do with the actual handicapping process. Is that correct?

Tall One
05-05-2014, 02:02 PM
I gather that the book deals only with optimal wager allocation among horses that you have already selected and ranked in order of either betting preference (first choice, second choice, etc.) or winning probability, and has nothing to do with the actual handicapping process. Is that correct?

Correct.

I believe the author is going on the assumption that we have the proper handicapping tools to select the contenders, it's a guideline on what's the best way to translate those into your wager, and which will also return a solid ROI.

Overlay
05-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Correct.

I believe the author is going on the assumption that we have the proper handicapping tools to select the contenders, it's a guideline on what's the best way to translate those into your wager, and which will also return a solid ROI.
Thanks. I appreciate the amplification.

Tall One
05-05-2014, 02:26 PM
No problem, Overlay. Like I mentioned above, best twenty bucks I've spent in a long time. Easy read, and lots of good info and pointers.

beefas
05-05-2014, 03:39 PM
I agree with u tall one!, best 20 bucks I've spent in a long time . :ThmbUp:

Bullet Plane
05-05-2014, 06:01 PM
I also agree. Very good book.

mowens33
05-05-2014, 06:20 PM
I'm big on playing trifecta's, just ordered the book!

Thanks!!

beefas
05-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Mowens33, you will be very pleased with this booklet!. No molacky !, just great wagering formulas ,, and I like the easy reading and how he explains them right to the point!! I can cap a race just fine but I needed help with my wagering so glad I have this !

mowens33
05-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Beefas, I have the same issue, looking forward to reading!

Thanks, Mike

JustRalph
05-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks. I appreciate the amplification.

Came up in this thread last week or so

http://paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113010