PDA

View Full Version : Show bet

UnionRags
05-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Whats a better show bet. Intense Holiday or Samraat. Makes sense to bet both to show?

SecretAgentMan
05-02-2014, 09:09 PM
Samraat won't hit the board.......Wildcard Red has a shot to hit the show bet. Maybe Intense Holiday as well.

Gotta cap the race thinking a horse will win & bet it to show. No mater how much of a favorite they are in the derby, with 19 or 20 horse fields, they always pay at least $4 to show

Del Park
05-02-2014, 09:23 PM
samraat might win?

Best show bet!

mannyberrios
05-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Samraat won't hit the board.......Wildcard Red has a shot to hit the show bet. Maybe Intense Holiday as well.

Gotta cap the race thinking a horse will win & bet it to show. No mater how much of a favorite they are in the derby, with 19 or 20 horse fields, they always pay at least $4 to show
I think Samraat should at least hit the board, and can win

jettroofer
05-02-2014, 10:08 PM

I don't think Wildcat Red has any gas left. I have his arrow going down. His last out looked like it took something out of him. He's also not training that well either. Could be wrong but he's a mid packer as far as I'm concerned.

I see Intense Holiday as a strong win contender and very solid show bet if you are going that route.

BettinBilly
05-02-2014, 10:35 PM
I would bet both. And, I will. ;)

Samraat is also a part of my Exotics.

TMQ
05-03-2014, 02:35 AM
SAMRAAT! Never been worse then 2nd.... i don't see what could go wrong :rolleyes: