PDA

View Full Version : Sniper!

Tom
05-01-2014, 12:54 PM
The whole area around me is locked down.
A sniper took some shots at traffic on the highway this morning, so they closed a lot of roads and traffic is backed up all over. Helicopters circling overhead, police everywhere, SWAT on scene.

Looks like I don't get my Form at lunch today. Hope the delivery truck made it through! :eek:

Good thing I brought a sandwich today.

DJofSD
05-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Tom, stay safe.

You must be stressed out. It's distracting from your ability to work. Given the chance to leave, I'd suggest doing so, and, to relax, stop by your favorite establishment for something to aid in your unwinding when you get home -- whatever that might be: adult beverage, reading material, comfort food, etc.

:) ;)

TJDave
05-01-2014, 02:10 PM
Keep your head down...

And have a banana.

DJofSD
05-01-2014, 02:12 PM
And have a banana.
:lol:

Make it two!

Tom
05-01-2014, 02:14 PM
Just my luck...I'm on my way to OTB to bet the winner of the Preakness Prep and get shot in the ass!

mostpost
05-01-2014, 06:24 PM
The whole area around me is locked down.
A sniper took some shots at traffic on the highway this morning, so they closed a lot of roads and traffic is backed up all over. Helicopters circling overhead, police everywhere, SWAT on scene.

Looks like I don't get my Form at lunch today. Hope the delivery truck made it through! :eek:

Good thing I brought a sandwich today.
We know what this is really about. You complained one time to many about the kid with the basketball.