PDA

View Full Version : Now that's a safety net!!

JustRalph
04-26-2014, 12:41 AM
Mother of nine who claims £38,000 in benefits to receive £1,400 more after falling pregnant again with TWINS... but says she doesn't feel 'guilty'
Cheryl and Robert Prudham last year demanded a bigger council house
Eventually they arranged house swap - but are still not happy with choice
Mrs Prudham said she will 'not be made to feel guilty' for having children'
The couple work 20 hours a week - but are still entitled to benefits

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/25/article-2612773-1D549B7F00000578-672_634x415.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612773/Mother-nine-claims-38-000-benefits-receive-1-400-falling-pregnant-TWINS-says-doesnt-feel-guilty.html#ixzz2zxqNTapG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/25/article-2612773-1D549B7B00000578-924_634x388.jpg

JustRalph
04-26-2014, 01:11 AM
"She admits her huge brood were not especially planned because she and her husband do not like using contraception."

I just can't get this quote out of my mind :bang: :bang:

HUSKER55
04-26-2014, 07:17 AM
again, set limits and terms. You need assistance then the tubes on both are cut.

Robert Goren
04-26-2014, 08:30 AM
again, set limits and terms. You need assistance then the tubes on both are cut.Another yet again another anti-Catholic post? :rolleyes:

davew
04-26-2014, 09:52 AM
Another yet again another anti-Catholic post? :rolleyes:

It does not say they are Catholics, but if the Catholic church feels so strong about it, maybe they should volunteer to pay these credits.

Tom
04-26-2014, 11:53 AM
Maybe the parents should exercise some responsibility. She should feel guilty for having children she cannot take care of. Perhaps in case like here, the tubes should be cut, as well as the purse strings.

davew
04-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Maybe the parents should exercise some responsibility. She should feel guilty for having children she cannot take care of. Perhaps in case like here, the tubes should be cut, as well as the purse strings.

but what if she just likes kids? like octomom?

HUSKER55
04-26-2014, 12:23 PM
IF SHE LIKES KIDS THEN FINE.....but she does not have the right then to send the bills to someone else.

Tom
04-26-2014, 12:48 PM
but what if she just likes kids? like octomom?

Tough shit.
If she can't afford to take care them she has no right to have them.

Your argument could be what if I like Corvettes?
Just go get one and send the bill to YOU?

She is guilt of child abuse. No sympathy for scumbags like her.
Having a child is a total commitment responsibility.

Saratoga_Mike
04-26-2014, 12:55 PM
Tough shit.
If she can't afford to take care them she has no right to have them.

Your argument could be what if I like Corvettes?
Just go get one and send the bill to YOU?

She is guilt of child abuse. No sympathy for scumbags like her.
Having a child is a total commitment responsibility.

I agree with your post except you forgot one thing: what about the current husband (and the other fathers of the children)?. He's a bigger leech than her. He should get off his ass and get a job, or multiple part-time jobs if needed.

davew
04-26-2014, 01:41 PM
I agree with your post except you forgot one thing: what about the current husband (and the other fathers of the children)?. He's a bigger leech than her. He should get off his ass and get a job, or multiple part-time jobs if needed.

There are some women who have learned through friends and family, that they can do quite well just by having and raising kids. The fathers may not know they are the father because the mother does not know who the father is. In other instances, the father can not provide support at this time because they are incarcerated. The father got caught performing their chosen profession which is apparently not legal in todays present system.

Saratoga_Mike
04-26-2014, 01:46 PM
There are some women who have learned through friends and family, that they can do quite well just by having and raising kids. 1)The fathers may not know they are the father because the mother does not know who the father is. In other instances, the father can not provide support at this time because they are incarcerated. The father got caught performing their chosen profession which is apparently not legal in todays present system.

Easily solved - a court-ordered paternity test.

Again, the husband in this story is a leech. He should get off his ass and get multiple jobs.

PaceAdvantage
04-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Gee, they look like such happy parents...

Tom
04-26-2014, 06:36 PM

Yup, and there is a medical procedure that applies to him as well. Much quicker and easier than tying tubes. :eek:

Tom
04-26-2014, 06:38 PM
Gee, they look like such happy parents...
Remember the 1960 movie, Village of the Damned?