PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct Sat R4 - Maximus Mike

PhantomOnTour
04-25-2014, 11:42 PM
Mott 2nd time starter stretches out on turf after a speed-n-fade sprint debut.
One of my favorite angles

Decarlo in the irons is a big positive in my mind. He is a solid turf front running jock and the intention to wire this group is clear to me.
There is other speed in here, but it is route speed, and sprint speed should get the early lead.

6-1 ML is fair and if I get 4-1 or better I will hit him hard.
Solid turf and route pedigree, last was a mere prep for today's stretchout on the preferred surface.
I expect this guy to be very tough to get by.

Ocala Mike
04-26-2014, 01:35 PM
No turf, and reduced to a 4-horse race; the 5/7 exacta box looks like the way to go for coffee money.

RunForTheRoses
04-26-2014, 06:13 PM
Mott 2nd time starter stretches out on turf after a speed-n-fade sprint debut.
One of my favorite angles

Decarlo in the irons is a big positive in my mind. He is a solid turf front running jock and the intention to wire this group is clear to me.
There is other speed in here, but it is route speed, and sprint speed should get the early lead.

6-1 ML is fair and if I get 4-1 or better I will hit him hard.
Solid turf and route pedigree, last was a mere prep for today's stretchout on the preferred surface.
I expect this guy to be very tough to get by.

He did hold on tenaciously so your analysis was very possibly right on, of course with the surface switch and low price...
Do you have any Dennis Lalman trainer patterns? Congrats to anyone who had that horse, it may have been a case of others not firing and he ran back to the March 9th race.