PDA

View Full Version : Shhhhhhhhh......this doesn't happen

JustRalph
04-25-2014, 09:52 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/25/feds-spent-26-2-million-on-medicare-advantage-for-illegal-immigrants/

Drop in the bucket?

cj's dad
04-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Yeah Ralph, and I have paid taxes for 47 years and applied for Medicare in january. I received my card in March and it is effective 7/1/14. F--- this government and the a---oles that run it including the imperial leader Barack Hussein Obama.

HUSKER55
04-26-2014, 07:14 AM
and yet a simple voter ID card with a picture and finger print could stop this.

Robert Goren
04-26-2014, 07:47 AM
and yet a simple voter ID card with a picture and finger print could stop this.It has to be a good federal ID card because the state ones like state drivers licenses are too easily faked. I was told by a college kid last year that a really good fake Nebraska license complete with a good picture runs about $100. Bad ones which will get you into most bars are about $25. Counterfeit cards render making just simply showing a card to get something useless. The card have too be checked against some sort of data base to be effective. I am not sure very many conservatives or liberals want that.
Now putting your picture and thumb print on your Medicare Id card might help since there is all ready a data base. you would just need to add the thumb prints to it. Of course the pictures would have to be updated from time to time which would be hassle. I am not sure how cost effective it would be.

HUSKER55
04-26-2014, 12:30 PM
we do not live in a perfect world and something has to give. The law requires people to register to vote. Somewhere there is a database.

Last time I checked, (been awhile), the price was $8.00. Let us assume the cost has gone to $25. Is that too much to pay to stop voter fraud?

The righteous ones will pay and the crooks will stand out.