PDA

View Full Version : Dont Sleep On Vinceremos

Smarty Cide
04-25-2014, 08:32 PM
Not saying he is going to win but im going to play him in some exotics. This horse is not a toss.

1. He's a Pletcher Horse - Pletcher is not desperate for a another derby horse and throwing him in just for derby fever
2. he has 5 lifetime start - 4 of them he finished 1st or 2nd. His last he was pulled up. (anyone who has info as to why he pulled up, im interested feel free to add)
3. His Beyers keep improving except for his last race which he was pulled up. they were 69, 73, 82, 90

andtheyreoff
04-25-2014, 08:38 PM
2. he has 5 lifetime start - 4 of them he finished 1st or 2nd. His last he was pulled up. (anyone who has info as to why he pulled up, im interested feel free to add)

He wasn't pulled up, but he was last- 28 lengths behind to be exact.

And if he's closer than 28 lengths in the Derby, that would be a miracle.

Smarty Cide
04-25-2014, 08:39 PM
oh thats wierd the pps say he was stopped...

precocity
04-25-2014, 09:23 PM
Vinceremos complete toss! just saying?

BlinkersOn
04-25-2014, 09:27 PM
I don't plan on using him in anything...just saying.

precocity
04-25-2014, 09:28 PM
I don't plan on using him in anything...just saying.
you are a smart man..just saying!!!! :D

tanner12oz
04-25-2014, 09:30 PM
Pletcher runs horses in the derby...if they have the points they are running. Horse does do squat for me and based upon the beyers posted he would need to run the race of his life and then some in order to win

ArlJim78
04-25-2014, 09:49 PM
he's faced derby horses twice and the closest he could get was three lengths behind the mighty Ring Weekend. I think its safe to go to sleep on vince.

SecretAgentMan
04-25-2014, 09:50 PM
No offense SC but a horse losing by 28 lengths isn't ready for the derby. Pletcher should scratch him but we all know Pletchers thoughts on running horses in the derby.

Smarty Cide
04-25-2014, 11:30 PM
eh im just looking for the next make music for me or went the day well... ya know.. just saying :cool:

SecretAgentMan
04-25-2014, 11:48 PM
eh im just looking for the next make music for me or went the day well... ya know.. just saying :cool:

I know exactly what you're saying.......Went Day Well went into the derby off 2 straight wins & Musket Man came in 6th by 8 lengths race before derby.

2 decent horses if you look at their races & both had plenty of foundation.......

Vince doesn't have much foundation & coming in 14yh place (last) by 28 lengths shows me that the horse isn't ready for the derby.

If you're looking for a possible 4th place derby horse, look at Intense Holiday or even a speedster like WildCatd Red might hang on for the super. At least these 2 horses make an effort to fight the whole way. Samraat & Vicars depending on their post might rate & close.

If you look at Golden Soul from last year, he was definitely playable for the trip & super as a deep closer, never finishing worse than 4 3/4 lengths in any race before the derby.

Smarty Cide
04-26-2014, 08:25 AM
I know exactly what you're saying.......Went Day Well went into the derby off 2 straight wins & Musket Man came in 6th by 8 lengths race before derby.

2 decent horses if you look at their races & both had plenty of foundation.......

Vince doesn't have much foundation & coming in 14yh place (last) by 28 lengths shows me that the horse isn't ready for the derby.

If you're looking for a possible 4th place derby horse, look at Intense Holiday or even a speedster like WildCatd Red might hang on for the super. At least these 2 horses make an effort to fight the whole way. Samraat & Vicars depending on their post might rate & close.

If you look at Golden Soul from last year, he was definitely playable for the trip & super as a deep closer, never finishing worse than 4 3/4 lengths in any race before the derby.

Intense Holiday... he is the best horse im tossing in my exotics.... he might screw me

FlyinLate
04-26-2014, 11:03 AM
I consider Vinceremos the worst horse in the field. If a pletcher runner has the points, and the owners want him in, he runs. My buddy told me yesterday he'd streak through Churchill Downs if this horse won.

precocity
04-26-2014, 01:15 PM
went the day well???? he was the dark horse had 500$ to win and 200$ p/s
:bang: :bang: :bang:

holmmd
04-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Sorry...already fell asleep on this one.

luisbe
04-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Not saying he is going to win but im going to play him in some exotics. This horse is not a toss.

1. He's a Pletcher Horse - Pletcher is not desperate for a another derby horse and throwing him in just for derby fever
3. His Beyers keep improving except for his last race which he was pulled up. they were 69, 73, 82, 90

I couldn't see Pletcher tossing a Derby classified just to give entry to a "enemy".
He would keep a cow if necessary. :D

Run Nicholas Run
04-26-2014, 10:23 PM
VINCEREMOS O/U finishing position is 17 1/2 over is minus 190.
That's a lock.

Smarty Cide
04-26-2014, 11:33 PM
where can you bet over/under finishing positions? thats awesome

Smarty Cide
04-26-2014, 11:36 PM
I couldn't see Pletcher tossing a Derby classified just to give entry to a "enemy".
He would keep a cow if necessary. :D

ok im falling on the sword here. i thought of this ass backwards and will now be tossing vinseremos or whatever his name is....

still hunting for the turd clunker upper tho... maybe medal count there is a nice turd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvof5y5Wie8