PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Gov race. Black Repubs like Jewish traders

JustRalph
04-24-2014, 01:41 AM
http://freebeacon.com/issues/quinn-campaign-wonders-black-republicans-like-jewish-nazis/

The party of race baiting steps in it

newtothegame
04-24-2014, 03:41 AM
As one of our resident liberals claimed..." I am all for giving people a chance to speak in forums they wouldn't normally. The light of day shows off what they really are.".....(Sluethy better known as Robert Goren).

I have to agree with him......:lol:

Robert Goren
04-24-2014, 08:52 AM
Bigots are everywhere including some in the democratic party. Given enough opportunities they will show their true colors. The democratic party should disavow any connection to Quinn.

TJDave
04-24-2014, 02:40 PM
Steinberg's only mistake was in using Jews. Had he substituted the Catholic church he would have probably won a Pulitzer.

JustRalph
04-24-2014, 04:22 PM
Steinberg's only mistake was in using Jews. Had he substituted the Catholic church he would have probably won a Pulitzer.

Great point :ThmbUp:

Robert Goren
04-24-2014, 05:25 PM
Steinberg's only mistake was in using Jews. Had he substituted the Catholic church he would have probably won a Pulitzer.You think this was the first century AD the way you talk. Almost everybody in this country is a Christian of some sort. If there is any persecution of Christians, it by a different sect of Christians. The Government is made up of well over 90% Christians. Try running for office as Moslem, or an atheist sometime and see how far you get.

Tom
04-24-2014, 06:35 PM
But they can call the Tea Party terrorists.
Your value system amazes me.

Robert Goren
04-24-2014, 10:40 PM
But they can call the Tea Party terrorists.
Your value system amazes me.Calling the tea party terrorists, if anybody did, was wrong. The tea party is a lot things but being a terrorist organization is not one of them. I, for one, do not include militias and guys like Bundy part of the tea party movement. They are a horse of different color.