PDA

View Full Version : No plays for Wonkers tonight?

mrroyboy
04-22-2014, 06:18 PM
I didn't see any picks posted for Yonkers tonight. I had my big 1-5 shot yesterday or actually HW's. So none for me tonight. No one else?

Ray2000
04-22-2014, 06:44 PM
Race 9

Victor Kirby driving 8/1 Ideal Rowan from the rail and 2XLasix for my longshot play.

Key box 1 with 345 Ex and Tri

Good Luck

RaceTrackDaddy
04-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Don't have anything at the hilltop but might be around tonight online and post a couple practice picks as I gear up for the weekend battle in the HANA contest.

If you like Harrington, I have a list horse I cashed on after a troubled trip and seems to be able to get a price. He needs to race close to the front and drew the dead 7 post in the 8th. Ghost Like has a ton of speed when needed.

I caught him back at Dover when he was wanting to leave at the start of the race and Alan Davis tried to get into a hole and he broke. He was taken off the course and raced inside the pylons backing up to last. He caught back on and then went back on the course and almost circled the field tiring late to finish 3rd.

He was Dq'd and placed last. He drew the 3 hole the next time out and came from off the pace to gain the lead coming out of the last turn and was able to hold for the win at fifty cents on the dollar.

He might be around 4/1 at post time....they are showing 0 minutes for the 7th right now on the video feed.

RaceTrackDaddy
04-22-2014, 07:17 PM
YR race 2
The contest at HANA is a wagering contest with a limit of $250 per card
I will try to limit myself to that amount
Be warned, I am betting with mythical money.

$20 win/place/show on the (# 4) --- sub total $60
$10 ex bx, 1-4------ $20

Balance remaining $170 to spend.

RaceTrackDaddy
04-22-2014, 07:30 PM
Don't have anything at the hilltop but might be around tonight online and post a couple practice picks as I gear up for the weekend battle in the HANA contest.

If you like Harrington, I have a list horse I cashed on after a troubled trip and seems to be able to get a price. He needs to race close to the front and drew the dead 7 post in the 8th. Ghost Like has a ton of speed when needed.

I caught him back at Dover when he was wanting to leave at the start of the race and Alan Davis tried to get into a hole and he broke. He was taken off the course and raced inside the pylons backing up to last. He caught back on and then went back on the course and almost circled the field tiring late to finish 3rd.

He was Dq'd and placed last. He drew the 3 hole the next time out and came from off the pace to gain the lead coming out of the last turn and was able to hold for the win at fifty cents on the dollar.

He might be around 4/1 at post time....they are showing 0 minutes for the 7th right now on the video feed.
He went off at 9/5, thought of tucking in fourth, came right back out forcing one to pull and then tucked in the three hole. Came first up past the half mile pole and could not clear and tired. Those outside post position take too much out of a horse to get to the front. Plus the horse on the lead was not tired when hitting the lane. Think he was fifth at best.

RaceTrackDaddy
04-22-2014, 07:36 PM
YR race 3
$5 Ex Part Key Wheel 4,6 with 1,2,4,6 ----- sub total $30
$5 “ “ “ 1,2,4,6 with 4,6 ----- sub total $30

$2 Tri Box 1,2,4,6 $24 = $84

Balance remaining to spend $86

RaceTrackDaddy
04-22-2014, 07:42 PM
The only Explosive Action I got that race was my horse blowing up with breaks.

RaceTrackDaddy
04-22-2014, 07:45 PM
YR race 4
$5 Ex 6 with all ------------sub $30
$5 Ex all with 6 ----------- sub $30
$26 win (# 6)

Balance to bet….O

RaceTrackDaddy
04-22-2014, 08:21 PM
Its official...I SUCK....hope to do better this weekend

baconswitchfarm
04-22-2014, 10:31 PM
Race 9

Victor Kirby driving 8/1 Ideal Rowan from the rail and 2XLasix for my longshot play.

Key box 1 with 345 Ex and Tri

Good Luck
Good call. I had a 10 tri but would have needed it for a hundred the way my day has been.

Ray2000
04-23-2014, 05:10 AM
thx bacon, I had just enough on W/P to cover the ex/tri loss. Did not use Carlson (#2) on the ticket. :p

mrroyboy
04-23-2014, 02:20 PM
Very nice Pick Ray