PDA

View Full Version : Twitter Account

RaceTrackDaddy
04-21-2014, 05:17 PM
Someone wrote me privately asking about how to follow someone on twitter. First off you need to open your own twitter account https://twitter.com/
Once you have opened it, you need to search for the person or organization that you want to follow (receive their posts).

My twitter account is @racetrackdaddy

Attached is Monday's releases

RaceTrackDaddy
04-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Might as well give out Tuesday's releases also as a teaser

mrroyboy
04-21-2014, 06:26 PM
Thanks RTD
I like your detailed reviews.

horses4courses
04-21-2014, 06:46 PM
I added you on twitter, RTD
I'm @tahoepete27

Lots of racing info out there through twitter :ThmbUp:

RaceTrackDaddy
04-21-2014, 07:05 PM
Thank u "horses 4 courses" and "mrroyboy". I love what I do. Although I took last year off from horse racing to spend the whole year on greyhounds, I am back with all breeds this year. Most of my twitter picks are harness racing during the week, major stakes in thoroughbreds on the weekends and an occasional greyhound or two to throw into the mix on occasion.

I have found the 140 characters of twitter too conforming so I do my writing and capture it to jpeg file and then post up. More than one way to win a race.

I might as well attach the results from today that I posted on twitter.. thanks again guys.

Ray2000
04-26-2014, 02:21 PM
RTD

Your post finally made me create an account at Twitter. I've been looking up some driver tweets in the past. but it's easier with an account. Thanks for getting me on the wagon. :ThmbUp:

As H4C said
"Lots of racing info out there through twitter"

So far, I'm following Aaron, Jody, and Billy Jr to see if they actually mean it when they tweet.."I'm really going to try and leave with this mare tonight..." ;)

If anyone knows any Driver who they believe (even half-way believe) is a "must" to follow, please post here. Thanks

RaceTrackDaddy
04-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Welcome aboard Ray. Took me a couple years before I jump on the twitter train. Once on I have found that 140 characters is not enough for me so I capture my prose via a jpeg file and post that in its place....

As for drivers, I have not followed any although by following Woodbine, you get a lot of their posts about pending races that the drivers are aboard.

mrroyboy
04-26-2014, 03:02 PM
You have to read between the lines on these Driver tweets. Look what happened when Joe B tried to tell the truth.

RaceTrackDaddy
04-29-2014, 09:51 PM
Might as well give out Tuesday's releases also as a teaser
I followed up that trotting race this week and released Count Me In...attached is the tweet that sent out. It is even more satisfying this week as it was my only winner in six releases.