PDA

View Full Version : Barry O......deadly as ever

JustRalph
04-20-2014, 07:11 PM
Funny how this stuff is largely ignored now. Bush was a war criminal. Barry O is an untouchable God of fighting terrorists.

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2014/04/19

Published on Saturday, April 19, 2014 by Common Dreams

US Drone Obliterates Civilians in Yemen
At least fifteen people are killed or wounded in bombing

- Jon Queally, staff writer

newtothegame
04-20-2014, 07:15 PM
If I recall correctly, weren't there many here calling for Bush to be tried for war crimes for the innocent civilians that were being killed???

Wonder where those people went off too??? :faint:

HUSKER55
04-20-2014, 07:27 PM
YOU don't expect liberals to be held to the same standards as the actual people who take responsibility, republicans?

after all, ....it is not really sex...is it?

ArlJim78
04-20-2014, 08:06 PM
candidate Obama- we can't just air-raid villages and kill civilians

Obama the Nobel Peace Prize winner - I'm really good at killing people

cj's dad
04-20-2014, 08:57 PM
The prime respondent of the left here is probably having dreams of delivering mail- too busy to respond.

Tom
04-20-2014, 09:19 PM
Just goes to show what hypocrites the left are.
A serial/mass murderer is a Peace Prize winner and they support him.
How you have any respect for a mass murderer as a POTUS?
Let's hope he answers for his war crimes.

redshift1
04-20-2014, 11:15 PM
Wanna body count ? Here's MIT's definitive guide... sort of a sabermetrics for mass murderers on a cosmic scale.

http://web.mit.edu/humancostiraq/index.html

Dark Horse
04-21-2014, 04:14 AM
Obama is a puppet, just as Bush was. The corporate fascist program rolls on no matter which party wins or steals the elections. Anybody who stops being divided-and-conquered by this transparent good cop/bad cop two party charade, will see that the difference is only in the details. The main program continues. Didn't Obama extend the Patriot Act? Didn't he expand the NSA? All these dark programs that were started after 9/11, he continued and expanded on. Completely against his election promises, one might add. The terrorist narrative is used to push every fascist idea through, and few people even notice that the perceived terrorists are no longer Al Qaeda, but US citizens. Both sides of the aisles are bought and paid for by the same corporations, banksters and their Wall Street cronies. And they get their way. Not the People. And things will only get worse, until the People see it, and, instead of being divided-and-conquered, stand united.

Dark Horse
04-21-2014, 04:19 AM
And this charade has been in the making for a long time. If you don't believe it, consider these words by Abraham Lincoln:

“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”
—U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864

Most civilizations are destroyed from within, not by same invading power.

LottaKash
04-21-2014, 04:42 AM
Obama is a puppet, just as Bush was. The corporate fascist program rolls on no matter which party wins or steals the elections. Anybody who stops being divided-and-conquered by this transparent good cop/bad cop two party charade, will see that the difference is only in the details. The main program continues. Didn't Obama extend the Patriot Act? Didn't he expand the NSA? All these dark programs that were started after 9/11, he continued and expanded on. Completely against his election promises, one might add. The terrorist narrative is used to push every fascist idea through, and few people even notice that the perceived terrorists are no longer Al Qaeda, but US citizens. Both sides of the aisles are bought and paid for by the same corporations, banksters and their Wall Street cronies. And they get their way. Not the People. And things will only get worse, until the People see it, and, instead of being divided-and-conquered, stand united.

Too late Dark Horse....We have already crossed the line, imo....There will be "NO" rally of any sort...It is too late for that...Americans have been rendered helpless, as those who were voted to protect and serve us, no longer have the Courage, or Principles to have any effect of stopping the "evil-juggernaut" that has become Amerika, as they now live in fear of the very thing that they should have, and didn't, stand up to.....Everything will change very soon, I am sad to believe...George Orwell's 1984 will seem like a tame fairy tale compared what is about to happen next in Amerika...

God bless and help us all...:eek:

Stillriledup
04-21-2014, 05:36 AM

Totally agree about the bought and paid for as well as the puppet comments. People are sheep for the most part, the divide and conquer only happens in the movies.

PaceAdvantage
04-21-2014, 08:01 AM
If I recall correctly, weren't there many here calling for Bush to be tried for war crimes for the innocent civilians that were being killed???

Wonder where those people went off too??? :faint:I don't think there were many HERE (maybe 1 guy) who was calling for Bush to be tried for war crimes. And that 1 guy I'm sure also thinks Obama should also be tried.

PaceAdvantage
04-21-2014, 08:02 AM
The prime respondent of the left here is probably having dreams of delivering mail- too busy to respond.And I don't think the person you are referring to ever stated Bush should be tried on war crimes.

hcap
04-21-2014, 08:17 AM
The prime respondent of the left here is probably having dreams of delivering mail- too busy to respond.It's way past stupid meaningless remarks about delivering mail.

Maybe many on the left are just weary of 24/7/365 anti-Obama (commies under the bed) B.S, and choose to do other things rather then pay attention to all the "throw-the-shit-on-the-wall of OFF Topic

PaceAdvantage
04-21-2014, 08:22 AM
It's way past stupid meaningless remarks about delivering mail.

Maybe many on the left are just weary of 24/7365 anti-Obama (commies under the bed) B.S, and choose to do other things rather then pay attention to all the "throw-the-shit-on-the-wall of OFF TopicNice way to ignore stuff that you can't offer up any defense to...

None of the above whining ever stopped you when Bush was prez...and doesn't stop you today when you choose to weigh in...but now you get to pick the easy battles...good strategy I guess if you're looking to retire... :lol:

hcap
04-21-2014, 08:29 AM
Nice way to ignore stuff that you can't offer up any defense to...

None of the above whining ever stopped you when Bush was prez...and doesn't stop you today when you choose to weigh in...but now you get to pick the easy battles...good strategy I guess if you're looking to retire... :lol:What's the point? Every 10 minutes or so the right throws some more.

hcap
04-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Mr OH_SO_FAIR moderator, why don't you clamp down on condemning some ones opinion simply because of what they do? Instead of pretending that the Left has no ammunition? Redshift1 has already answered. There is no comparison

PaceAdvantage
04-21-2014, 08:49 AM
Mr OH_SO_FAIR moderator, why don't you clamp down on condemning some ones opinion simply because of what they do? Instead of pretending that the Left has no ammunition? Redshift1 has already answered. There is no comparisonI've done that many times. No matter how many times I do it, you'll still mock me, so what's the point? I'm not out to secure your good graces anyway...

And I don't trust redshift's sources on the number of civilian casualties in Iraq (caused by US forces), just like you don't trust Ralph's sources on just about EVERY topic. So we will forever remain at odds. Such fun.

Hank
04-21-2014, 11:08 AM

Beautiful :ThmbUp: . don't forget the coup de grace the NDAA ,Problem is folks are to physiologically and emotionally invested in their ideologically warfare to accept the fact that though "THEY" may truly believe in the principles of conservationism or liberalism or what have you,political prostitutes spout L or R rhetoric simply to garner votes, but the only thing they really BELIEVE in is MONEY and POWER.

PaceAdvantage
04-21-2014, 11:19 AM
Beautiful :ThmbUp: . don't forget the coup de grace the NDAA ,Problem is folks are to physiologically and emotionally invested in their ideologically warfare to accept the fact that though "THEY" may truly believe in the principles of conservationism or liberalism or what have you,political prostitutes spout L or R rhetoric simply to garner votes, but the only thing they really BELIEVE in is MONEY and POWER.That last sentence applies to a lot more people than politicians.

Hank
04-21-2014, 12:16 PM
That last sentence applies to a lot more people than politicians.

Correct.The owners of the country propagate this lie 24/7.Your bank account, big house what you drive ect is "THE" measure of your "WORTH" as human being.
This cleverly infers and the wealthy are "ARE" superior and validates their rapacious materialism.

Tom
04-21-2014, 12:36 PM
So hcap, you are in favor of his murdering innocent people?
Or just don't want to address it?

chrisl
04-21-2014, 12:37 PM
That describe's HCAP, :lol: as they say in a "nutshell"

hcap
04-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Or just don't want to address it?You were the one who called for bombing Iraqi(nuking) citizens because they were not "grateful" for Bush's liberation. You were in favor of obliterating simply because they were Muslims

hcap
04-21-2014, 12:45 PM
That describe's HCAP, :lol: as they say in a "nutshell"
You have not been here long enough to draw any conclusions. Just another parroting righty.

HUSKER55
04-21-2014, 12:47 PM
and yet...no response

Clocker
04-21-2014, 12:57 PM
You have not been here long enough to draw any conclusions.

The hall monitor will inform you when you have attained sufficient seniority to have an opinion. :rolleyes:

hcap
04-21-2014, 01:52 PM
The hall monitor will inform you when you have attained sufficient seniority to have an opinion. :rolleyes:Not knowing how guys like Tom loved to bullshit about nuking. Many righties here also played war in their pajamas along with Tom. Not knowing the history of both sides qualifies chrisl as not being here long enough.

Same applies to you not knowing how many times the righhty' "hall monitors" tried to boot or marginalize the vocal minority of libs from off topic. If there was any hall monitoring being done here it was pretty clear their classic "love it or leave it" crap was the ultimate in hall monitoring. This occurred frequently during the right's wet dream of the neocons take over of the ME. Sides were drawn up a long time ago. Besides as I pointed out to PA, bullshit about what a person does for a living is much worse than simply telling someone they have not been here long enough to conclude they know who someone is in "a nutshell"

PaceAdvantage
04-21-2014, 02:02 PM
hcap...rewriting history...again

I've never booted anyone because of their political beliefs.

TJDave
04-21-2014, 02:06 PM
I kinda like what Obama has done with those drones.

Is it okay to say that? ;)

Clocker
04-21-2014, 02:20 PM
I kinda like what Obama has done with those drones.

Is it okay to say that? ;)

It's not very nice to call people drones, even if they are brain dead liberals that mindlessly vote Democratic every election. :p

cj's dad
04-21-2014, 07:15 PM
I, like many here. have no problem with what the smartest guy in the room (57 states) is doing regarding his killing of 40+ terrorists in Yemen. What I believe we have a problem with is the hypocritical nature of the left here. If you all recall, Bush was a murderer in your eyes. So, WTF does rhat make Hussein Obama- killing his own kind ????

tucker6
04-21-2014, 07:26 PM
So, WTF does that make Hussein Obama- killing his own kind ????
Ethnic cleanser?? Africans are good at that. See Hutu and Tutsi ethnic genocide.

johnhannibalsmith
04-21-2014, 11:50 PM
On the bright side...

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A federal appeals court ordered the U.S. Department of Justice to turn over key portions of a memorandum justifying the government's targeted killing of people linked to terrorism, including Americans.

In a case pitting executive power against the public's right to know what its government does, the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals reversed a lower court ruling preserving the secrecy of the legal rationale for the killings, such as the death of U.S. citizen Anwar al-Awlaki in a 2011 drone strike in Yemen.

Ruling for the New York Times, a unanimous three-judge panel said the government waived its right to secrecy by making repeated public statements justifying targeted killings.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-must-disclose-version-drone-memo-appeals-court-154454435.html

Tom
04-22-2014, 07:32 AM
You were the one who called for bombing Iraqi(nuking) citizens because they were not "grateful" for Bush's liberation. You were in favor of obliterating simply because they were Muslims

Nice dodge. Your reply has zero to do with the question.
Must be it is that you don't want to address it.

hcap
04-22-2014, 08:29 AM
Nice dodge. Your reply has zero to do with the question.
Must be it is that you don't want to address it.
Or just don't want to address it?Ooops.

Video and stills just released of the savage animal muslims desecrating the body of our ambassador.

A military response is demanded now.
I suggest a nuke in the center of the capital.
There will no great loss - just savages.

Obviously, a 9/11 event - does our current CNC have the BALLS our last one did. Oh, wait, he apologized.....guess he supports the actions.
We have no business being there at all. The friggin muslims asked for help - let them pay for it and take of it. Muslims killing muslims. Not our problem
Even with all the troops we still have in Iraq, their government is openly pro-Iranian. And no one has heard any good things about Israel from them either.I said nuke the basterds before day one. We have their co-ordinates - there is no reason to have troops there.
They will never be a civilized nation, why bother with them?
Just nuke them every couple of years and be done with them.So hcap, you are in favor of his murdering innocent people?
Or just don't want to address it?My opinion, nuke 'em all! Let Allah sort it out.

Make up your simian mind before you accuse me of favoring indiscriminate murder.

hcap
04-22-2014, 08:50 AM
To paraphrase chisl. This sums Tom up in a NUTSHELL .
My original plans for Afghanistan and Iraq - nuke them back to the stone ages (last Tuesday) appears no to be so crazy as time goes by.

Why are we wasting our time and money and lives on these people- they will never be civilized and we should stop kidding ourselves that they will.Just the humble opinion of a humble hall monitor :lol: :lol: :sleeping: :sleeping: :eek: :eek:

hcap
04-22-2014, 09:03 AM
As redshift1 pointed out.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/15/iraq-death-toll_n_4102855.html

Nearly half a million people have died from war-related causes in Iraq since the US-led invasion in 2003, according to an academic study published in the United States on Tuesday.

That toll is far higher than the nearly 115,000 violent civilian deaths reported by the British-based group Iraq Body Count, which bases its tally on media reports, hospital and morgue records, and official and non-governmental accounts.

The latest estimate by university researchers in the United States, Canada and Baghdad in cooperation with the Iraqi Ministry of Health covers not only violent deaths but other avoidable deaths linked to the invasion, insurgencies and subsequent social breakdown.

Tom
04-22-2014, 09:04 AM
Post all my old post you want to, but you are still avoiding the question...do YOU support killing innocent people.

Why is that such a hard question?

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2014, 09:14 AM
Make up your simian mind before you accuse me of favoring indiscriminate murder.

.I don't see any apology from you for accusing him of using the offensive term you kept posting and i kept deleting a few days ago....by your own reproductions, I don't see any evidence of him using that term.

hcap
04-22-2014, 09:17 AM
Post all my old post you want to, but you are still avoiding the question...do YOU support killing innocent people.

Why is that such a hard question?Don't you remember our long standing debates about you celebrating nuking innocents? Why would I tell you to stop if I supported such brutal wholesale slaughter as you did?, Especially when all of your relative posts showed you as happy as a pig in shit to engage in such.....

/wcW_Ygs6hm0?

hcap
04-22-2014, 09:27 AM
I don't see any apology from you for accusing him of using the offensive term you kept posting and i kept deleting a few days ago....by your own reproductions, I don't see any evidence of him using that term.You are once again officially reprimanding me and ignoring Tom accusing me of being in favor of murder.

Who cares what you say when you are only dropping hints?

What should I apologize for?. Be brave

Tom
04-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by hcap

Show me the post where I accuse you.
I didn't accuse you - I asked if you supported it.
Why all the drama?
Either you do or you don't.
I even said it sounded like you didn't want to address it, meaning you were against it but refuse to acknowledge you boy was in the wrong.

Tom
04-22-2014, 12:12 PM
But it is funny that he blows a gasket thinking I suggested that he supported Obama! :lol:

hcap
04-22-2014, 01:38 PM
Show me the post where I accuse you.
I didn't accuse you - I asked if you supported it.
Why all the drama?
Either you do or you don't.
I even said it sounded like you didn't want to address it, meaning you were against it but refuse to acknowledge you boy was in the wrong.Do you STILL beat your wife?
Or just don't want to address it?
Nothing else to say?

hcap
04-22-2014, 01:46 PM
But it is funny that he blows a gasket thinking I suggested that he supported Obama! :lol:You and some other righty's here are trying to put me in a nutshell of your/their own making. Bunch of clowns

You gents frame your so-called "question" as a false dichotomy of your own/their making.
The only gasket(s) that have been blown are of the right leaning kind. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2014, 03:12 PM
Brave? I'm following the liberal, politically correct lead of not saying naughty, offensive words.

I wouldn't want to hurt delicate ears.

You should be praising me for this.

You are once again officially reprimanding me and ignoring Tom accusing me of being in favor of murder.

Who cares what you say when you are only dropping hints?

What should I apologize for?. Be brave

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2014, 03:13 PM
Yeah, the righties have blown a gasket...we're the ones running searches of posts from years past to prove a point...NOT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hcap
04-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Brave? I'm following the liberal, politically correct lead of not saying naughty, offensive words.

I wouldn't want to hurt delicate ears.

You should be praising me for this.If you deleted something I wrote you should post it and how many times I said it. There are very few "delicate" ears here. :sleeping:

Except maybe you and your 1970's Cop show rules.:lol:

hcap
04-22-2014, 03:25 PM
Yeah, the righties have blown a gasket...we're the ones running searches of posts from years past to prove a point...NOT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Not searches. Only one was necessary. User name and "nuke"

Tom
04-22-2014, 03:50 PM
All you had to do two days ago was say you did not agree with the policy.
Was that so hard to do?

Had yo done so, I would have had some respect for you - to be able to disagree on some things about Obama, but all you have done is underline what a total lemming you are about it. You just cannot step out of the party line.
That is sad.

MY opinion is irrelevant, but of course I support it. We should have FLOCKS of armed drones up there. Pakistan should look like Capistrano! But by his own words, OBAMA is a mass murderer. He can't say one thing and do another.

btw, didn't you say that our invading Iraq would encourage terrorism and recruit new terrorists? Do you suppose this drone thing is doing the same thing? :rolleyes:

NJ Stinks
04-22-2014, 11:18 PM
btw, didn't you say that our invading Iraq would encourage terrorism and recruit new terrorists? Do you suppose this drone thing is doing the same thing? :rolleyes:

On a stupendously smaller scale, I agree with you. Add in no U.S. casualties - unlike the Iraq War - and I guess we are doing about the only thing we can do besides nothing.

johnhannibalsmith
04-23-2014, 12:45 AM
On a stupendously smaller scale, I agree with you. Add in no U.S. casualties - unlike the Iraq War - and I guess we are doing about the only thing we can do besides nothing.

Gratuitous, illegal, and as theoretically productive as they are theoretically counterproductive murders in a non-war = better than nothing.

It had better be worth it since we'll be donating your money around the world to encourage compliance with "drone treaties" once the rest of the knuckleheads catch up with us like they seem to inevitably.

NJ Stinks
04-23-2014, 12:56 AM
Gratuitous, illegal, and as theoretically productive as they are theoretically counterproductive murders in a non-war = better than nothing.

It had better be worth it since we'll be donating your money around the world to encourage compliance with "drone treaties" once the rest of the knuckleheads catch up with us like they seem to inevitably.

I'm not sure about anything when it comes to drones. It seems effective if only because there has not been another 9-11. But maybe we don't need to use drones at all.

Like I said, I don't know.

fast4522
04-23-2014, 06:33 AM
"But maybe we don't need to use drones at all.", until we use them against Americans.

The lines will become blurry at some point, the move 1984 was a joke right? Until technology surpasses the movie's depictions. Exponential technology development without government using it against it own citizens is a flower story, a dream. Today we move our military into the country of Poland, the United States should have Europe do this not us. Use of drones, like we elect a United States President to decide who we are going to kill today. I think we are misusing our military personnel and the technology, generals in the field should decide who to attack and kill. We should rebuild our military to be the the most advanced equipped ready fighting force outside Europe, kick the united nations out of New York and send them to Europe to police their own shit.

HUSKER55
04-23-2014, 10:26 AM
I agree fast....send the UN out of the USA

Tom
04-23-2014, 12:13 PM
Without Congressional approval, and without UN sanctioning, I would guess Obama could be held as a war criminal. Bush had both going for him at the time.