CHR plus 9.5 ..... 37 %
Washington plus 4.5 .... 31% ... LOCK

hugh
04-21-2014, 04:00 PM
Clippers -8.... only 35% of all the cash

Stillriledup
04-21-2014, 05:08 PM
Clippers -8.... only 35% of all the cash

This spread is essentially suggesting that Golden State will tank this game or just "give up" because they already have their "split". Many times, that is what happens, it happened with the Red Wings, they got their "split" and mailed in game 2 in Boston.

I don't think that GS is going to lay down here and play like they "dont need the game" and the spread sort of indicates that they might.

Anyone who bets the Clippers here better be pretty sure GS is going to "stop playing" if they get behind by 10 late in the 3rd or early in the 4th...i just don't see that those guys are going to roll over, but i've been wrong before.

hugh
04-24-2014, 03:10 PM
Two and one so far during the playoffs. I've got to remain selective and not chase. Yesterday all 3 dogs covered... that's been the theme of these playoffs. Let's see if it continues today...
Not going to touch the W's/Clippers game... It was 61-39% clippers for a while but now it's even. Just going to enjoy it.
However the two other games look ripe:

Atlanta +2.5 ... only getting 23% of public money. I REALLY like the Hawks here.

Memphis +2 ... getting 26%... have to take the Grizz here.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

hugh
04-25-2014, 03:02 AM
4-1 now...

Washington at home? Yes please. Getting 22%.. only!
Taking the wizz at minus 3.

hugh
04-26-2014, 05:30 PM
Got to love going against the Heat today. I figure by game time only about 30% will be taking CHR plus the points. This game is trap city. :cool:

Money is pouring in on Miami minus the points but the line just went from 5 to 4.5. The books are trying to entice as many miami bettors they can.

Go the other Way! I know it hurts.

CHR plus 4.5!!! :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

hugh
05-03-2014, 01:58 AM
FINALLY I get a game to bet on...
Memphis plus 9 only getting 34%
Yeeeehaw

Stillriledup
05-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Why is Memphis getting so many points? The game seems to be lined as if they have just "quit" on the season and this game won't be close.

thaskalos
05-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Why is Memphis getting so many points? The game seems to be lined as if they have just "quit" on the season and this game won't be close.
This is the time to bet against the Pacers...SRU.

I think they will lay an egg in this one.

Stillriledup
05-03-2014, 05:53 PM
This is the time to bet against the Pacers...SRU.

I think they will lay an egg in this one.

You can never bet the Pacers, esp as the favorite. Hopefully they'll win, not cover, so we can bet against them some more before they fire their coach.