PDA

View Full Version : Big M Pick 5 Carryover PPs

jtschmidt
04-19-2014, 01:03 AM
I noticed the pick 5 pps are no longer on bigM website. Would anyone be willing to share? Thanks

Joey

Just a Fan
04-19-2014, 02:47 PM
Not part of the pick 5, but in R7 I think Prairie Jaguar is rather generously classified in B-2, and I doubt he will be anywhere 10-1. Should be able to roll on the front end (not really Marohn's style though), or perhaps sit a trip behind Valentino.

Thoughts?

spang99
04-19-2014, 04:23 PM
I debated using Prairie jag tonight before deciding to go elsewhere (#9). Obviously, there are no Wake Up Peter types in here so he can be a big factor off the drop. I just don't know he will respond if Valentino and maybe even Alsace Hanover run at him early. I decided to shoot with a deep closer in this field, thinking that the front end types may come back to him.

This was a tough race for me to cap. :confused:

mrroyboy
04-19-2014, 04:40 PM
Me too. Going with an old favorite instead. No :6: Blatantly Best ML 3-1

Just a Fan
04-19-2014, 09:32 PM
Not part of the pick 5, but in R7 I think Prairie Jaguar is rather generously classified in B-2, and I doubt he will be anywhere 10-1. Should be able to roll on the front end (not really Marohn's style though), or perhaps sit a trip behind Valentino.

Thoughts?

Wrong. Marohn let him roll, but he never looked like he was doing it within himself.