PDA

View Full Version : Griffin Posterizes Westbrook.

Stillriledup
04-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Selling already for 17.99 on Amazon, get em before they run out! :D

cj
04-10-2014, 01:29 AM
ROFLMAO. Stillamush. Not only do the Thunder win on the road, Westbrook dominates and dunks on Griffin late.

Stillriledup
04-10-2014, 03:21 AM
He dunks on Griffin? :D Ok.

It was funny to watch OKC play so hard in a game where the Clippers played as if it was meaningless. LAC locked into 3rd spot, they werent moving up to #2 under any circumstances and their effort showed that.

Maybe "Westie" can be as good as Blake someday! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_dtDOM7shI

ManU918
04-10-2014, 07:36 AM
Griffin didn't posterize anyone. He had a clear lane. Posterizing is when the dunker slams the ball over someone either attempting to block the ball or trying to take a charge. Griffin did neither.

PressThePace
04-10-2014, 10:11 AM
It was funny to watch OKC play so hard in a game where the Clippers played as if it was meaningless. LAC locked into 3rd spot, they werent moving up to #2 under any circumstances and their effort showed that.

I don't really buy that notion, but if that is the case, it speaks volumes about the Clippers chances to win the West.

cj
04-10-2014, 10:36 AM
He dunks on Griffin? :D Ok.

Maybe "Westie" can be as good as Blake someday! :D

Such a troll. Griffin dunked on Westbrook as much as Westbrook dunked on Griffin. Looks like Griffin's face right under Westbrook's man parts to me here:

LUE3KL8SNzk

The game was hardly meaningless. If the Clippers could have won, they had a VERY good chance of getting the two seed. They would have been 1 game back with the tie breaker.

But, they couldn't win, so the point is moot.

cj
04-10-2014, 10:37 AM
I don't really buy that notion, but if that is the case, it speaks volumes about the Clippers chances to win the West.

You shouldn't buy it, he is just making stuff up like he does all over this board.

Stillriledup
04-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Griffin didn't posterize anyone. He had a clear lane. Posterizing is when the dunker slams the ball over someone either attempting to block the ball or trying to take a charge. Griffin did neither.

He posterizes everyone. Posterizing only means that if you have a poster of a Blake dunk in your room, and there's someone else in the shot, that guy got posterized. What does it have to do with some attempting anything? If you have a poster and a guy is in the backround, he was 'posterized'.

Stillriledup
04-10-2014, 06:02 PM

I watch all Clippers games, i know when they're into it mentally and when they arent. If they absolutely had to win this game, they would have. As far as them winning the west, we will see, should be fun.

Stillriledup
04-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Such a troll. Griffin dunked on Westbrook as much as Westbrook dunked on Griffin. Looks like Griffin's face right under Westbrook's man parts to me here:

LUE3KL8SNzk

The game was hardly meaningless. If the Clippers could have won, they had a VERY good chance of getting the two seed. They would have been 1 game back with the tie breaker.

But, they couldn't win, so the point is moot.

LOL, you're right, if you want to purchase a Westbrook poster with Blake in the backround, than i'm sure Blake would appreciate that. :D

cj
04-10-2014, 06:26 PM
LOL, you're right, if you want to purchase a Westbrook poster with Blake in the backround, than i'm sure Blake would appreciate that. :D

I don't buy posters. Like Steven Adams said when asked about his big dunk, "It was two points." Wins matter, not highlights. Highlights kind of lose any thrill when you lose.

cj
04-10-2014, 06:27 PM
He posterizes everyone. Posterizing only means that if you have a poster of a Blake dunk in your room, and there's someone else in the shot, that guy got posterized. What does it have to do with some attempting anything? If you have a poster and a guy is in the backround, he was 'posterized'.

As usual, you have your own definition, and it is different from everyone else's.

cj
04-10-2014, 06:29 PM
I watch all Clippers games, i know when they're into it mentally and when they arent. If they absolutely had to win this game, they would have. As far as them winning the west, we will see, should be fun.

Ridiculous. Nobody absolutely has to win any game unless it is an elimination game. The Clippers wanted this one, they just weren't good enough to get it. They shot poorly from 3 and that cost them the game more than anything. Well, that and the fact Paul was hopeless against Westbrook. Imagine if KD had not played terribly.