PDA

View Full Version : 9-month-old booked on attempted murder charges

Longshot6977
04-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Pakistan. WTF? What a crazy place.

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) --A 9-month-old Pakistani boy bawled as he was fingerprinted and booked in Lahore on an attempted murder charge after his family members allegedly threw bricks at police trying to collect an unpaid bill.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/05/world/asia/pakistani-baby-charged?sr=fb040714babycharged1130aVODtop

Greyfox
04-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Pakistan. WTF? What a crazy place.

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) --A 9-month-old Pakistani boy bawled as he was fingerprinted and booked in Lahore on an attempted murder charge after his family members allegedly threw bricks at police trying to collect an unpaid bill.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/05/world/asia/pakistani-baby-charged?sr=fb040714babycharged1130aVODtop

If true, Pakistan ....nuts.

Secondly, by my eyeball that is not a 9 month old child- he's older.
Whatever, he's absolutely not guilty of anything other than trying to grab a mothers tit or bottle.

Believing anything about this story,...is wacko.

tucker6
04-08-2014, 07:33 AM

Whatever, he's absolutely not guilty of anything other than trying to grab a mothers tit or bottle.

Did you read the story? I ask because in the final paragraph, they fired the local head of police over it. IMO, it appeared to be an act of retribution for the brick throwing earlier.

Before we cast stones at Pakistan, we need to remind ourselves that the police sometimes get out of control in the USA after an incident involving injuries to police.

CryingForTheHorses
04-08-2014, 10:20 AM

Ive been known to grab a tit or bottle..Got me in trouble! :lol:

BlueShoe
04-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Ive been known to grab a tit or bottle..Got me in trouble! :lol:
Ditto. Also, grabbing today's edition of the Daily Racing Form has often done the same thing.