PDA

View Full Version : Final Four

Valuist
04-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Wisconsin +1.5 over Kentucky

What would this line have been if these two teams played in the opening round? Probably Wisky by 2.5 or 3. So a 4 to 4.5 pt adjustment to Kentucky, relative to Wisconsin, seems like too much, especially at this stage of the season. But Kentucky is a public team, and the linemakers probably knew they had to overadjust. I don't care about the x's and os' or athleticism, blah, blah, blah. In the end, its about betting numbers, not teams. I probably won't even watch this game.

elysiantraveller
04-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Wisconsin +1.5 over Kentucky

What would this line have been if these two teams played in the opening round? Probably Wisky by 2.5 or 3. So a 4 to 4.5 pt adjustment to Kentucky, relative to Wisconsin, seems like too much, especially at this stage of the season. But Kentucky is a public team, and the linemakers probably knew they had to overadjust. I don't care about the x's and os' or athleticism, blah, blah, blah. In the end, its about betting numbers, not teams. I probably won't even watch this game.

Talent wins titles just look at the NBA. I would not be surprised at all if Kentucky wins the whole thing especially with how battle tested they've been this tournament. Should be a good game, much better than the Florida/UConn game where I think Florida will eventually just grind them down.

Valuist
04-05-2014, 10:28 AM
IMO, Florida is the most deserving winner of the tourney. They've been the best team for the longest length of time; their only two losses this season were back in 2013 to two other Final 4 teams. We already know they can beat Kentucky; three meetings, three wins, including a couple by double digits.