PDA

View Full Version : Wishlist

Maximillion
04-03-2014, 09:37 PM
All of us would like to see things like a universal drug policy,lower takeout,fuller fields etc.,but dedicating this thread to a wishlist of other specific things a horseplayer may wish for.Ill start with mine-

*Extend the Oaklawn meet at least another month.

*Extend the Delta Downs meet another month.

Both appear to be making $, or at least doing well, and imo offer a great betting product in the slower months.

Other thoughts?

raybo
04-04-2014, 01:34 AM
All of us would like to see things like a universal drug policy,lower takeout,fuller fields etc.,but dedicating this thread to a wishlist of other specific things a horseplayer may wish for.Ill start with mine-

*Extend the Oaklawn meet at least another month.

*Extend the Delta Downs meet another month.

Both appear to be making $, or at least doing well, and imo offer a great betting product in the slower months.

Other thoughts?

I'm with ya brother! DeD and OP are my best ROI tracks, love to see them run longer, another month would be great.

Robert Goren
04-04-2014, 04:03 AM
Fewer Turf races
One dirt track at AQU.
More days at AQU and fewer at BEL.

illinoisbred
04-04-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm with you too on Oaklawn getting more dates. I'd like to see the degraded polytrack material removed at Arlington and more accurate or correct set of teletiming eyes used for Arlington's turf races.

cj
04-04-2014, 12:11 PM
I'm with you too on Oaklawn getting more dates. I'd like to see the degraded polytrack material removed at Arlington and more accurate or correct set of teletiming eyes used for Arlington's turf races.

The recent article at DRF about timing basically admitted that turf races weren't really accurately timed at Gulfstream due to the many rail positions. Since Arlington doesn't use Trakus, I think there is about a 99.9% probability the "timing" is done the same way on turf there.

Prytanis
04-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Fewer Turf races
One dirt track at AQU.
I'm with you on that!!!

pele polo
04-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Fewer Turf races
One dirt track at AQU.

100% with you!