PDA

View Full Version : Take it from the rich!!!

JustRalph
03-29-2014, 12:31 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024746662

http://i.imgur.com/rI3fJdI.jpg

Clocker
03-29-2014, 03:20 AM
Ah, spring! The snow melts, the weather warms, and the Occupy Wall Street crowd emerges from a winter hibernation in their parents' basements in further lamentation that the wealth has not yet been redistributed.

HUSKER55
03-29-2014, 04:11 AM
we need to thin the herd

rastajenk
03-29-2014, 06:12 AM
"lies...deceit...forgeries...bullshit...con artists..."

In other words, "We're stupid and easily fooled."

Tom
03-29-2014, 10:41 AM
What else would this poor guy do.....GET A JOB? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert Goren
03-29-2014, 10:55 AM
"lies...deceit...forgeries...bullshit...con artists..."

In other words, "We're stupid and easily fooled." Well some Americans are.

boxcar
03-29-2014, 11:40 AM
Well some Americans are.

When you consider that Obama is a second term president, I'd say it's more than "some".

Boxcar

HUSKER55
03-29-2014, 11:44 AM
:lol: :lol:

Tom
03-29-2014, 11:58 AM
When you consider that Obama is a second term president, I'd say it's more than "some".

Boxcar

:4: :7: %

Robert Fischer
03-29-2014, 12:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rI3fJdI.jpg

The people who buy into this propaganda poster(and yes, it is a propaganda poster), don't realize that within this movement, that they are being conned and manipulated to exploit their jealousy and weakness for the benefit of those leading the movement.

davew
03-29-2014, 01:29 PM
The government made them rich and would be struggling just to eat without it.

fast4522
03-29-2014, 01:31 PM
Some may find this to be a interesting read.

The Obama Government: Take From the Poor and Give to the Rich.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-obama-government-take-from-the-poor-and-give-to-the-rich/12950

Clocker
03-29-2014, 02:01 PM
We wanna take our futures back.

So say the people who sold their futures into bondage for empty promises of hope and change. Best expressed in the words of a 20-something woman who said she was all for ObamaCare until she found out that she had to pay for it.

So they have escaped from "job lock" from employer provided health insurance. But now they are locked into a future of paying for ObamaCare, paying off student loans, paying ever more burdensome taxes because of big government spending and debt, and watching the value of the dollars they earn slowly eroded by federal policy. And they blame it all on the rich bastages.

davew
03-29-2014, 02:20 PM
So say the people who sold their futures into bondage for empty promises of hope and change. Best expressed in the words of a 20-something woman who said she was all for ObamaCare until she found out that she had to pay for it.

So they have escaped from "job lock" from employer provided health insurance. But now they are locked into a future of paying for ObamaCare, paying off student loans, paying ever more burdensome taxes because of big government spending and debt, and watching the value of the dollars they earn slowly eroded by federal policy. And they blame it all on the rich bastages.

But so much time on our hands to explore different possibilities like writing poetry or sitting with a sign at some protest against abuse and inequality.

Robert Goren
03-29-2014, 02:21 PM

BoxcarI was thinking more of the ones that voted for a woman who thinks that the Pearly Gates may have opened up and flight 370 flew directly in to Heaven.

PhantomOnTour
03-29-2014, 02:21 PM
The comments below the story are pretty far out there to say the least.

Clocker
03-29-2014, 02:33 PM
I was thinking more of the ones that voted for a woman who thinks that the Pearly Gates may have opened up and flight 370 flew directly in to Heaven.

Maybe you should think about the people that read and believed that story on a satirical web site that openly admits that all of its stories are made up.

Clocker
03-29-2014, 02:35 PM
The comments below the story are pretty far out there to say the least.

Those are the same people that were demonstrating in the "Occupy" movement, protesting having to pay back their student loans and demanding a $20/hour minimum wage.

Robert Goren
03-29-2014, 02:37 PM
The comments below the story are pretty far out there to say the least.The person who said that must been think of the likes Bernie Madoff, Ken Lay and Jordan Belfort.

Robert Goren
03-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Maybe you should think about the people that read and believed that story on a satirical web site that openly admits that all of its stories are made up. DaveW got me. :blush: That what I get for failing to check out a link by another poster here. At least I wasn't alone.

davew
03-29-2014, 02:51 PM
DaveW got me. :blush: That what I get for failing to check out a link by another poster here. At least I wasn't alone.

but when we believe everything we read or hear, sometimes we get taken:blush:

after listening more closely to Pelosi, Reid, 0bama I have to wonder what is true

PaceAdvantage
03-29-2014, 03:55 PM
I was thinking more of the ones that voted for a woman who thinks that the Pearly Gates may have opened up and flight 370 flew directly in to Heaven.Boy are you gullible. You know that article was satire, correct?

Well, now you do. BUT, you actually thought it was serious at first. That's how deeply you've bought into the anti-Sarah Palin propaganda machine (also known as the American Mainstream Media).

Tom
03-29-2014, 04:45 PM
Bottom line is those losers never had a future to steal from them.
They were destined to depend on the kindness of strangers from the git go.
Ironic that they protest and interfere with people have built their own futures.
If they camp out again this year, bring on the fire hoses and dogs. Get the trash off the streets.