PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden: 11 million illegals are American citizens.

BlueShoe
03-28-2014, 10:56 PM
Old Joe has done it again. He stated that the law breakers in this country illegally are already American citizens. :eek: :liar: Just how this buffoon came to that conclusion is a bit of a mystery, but likely he knows full well that if allowed to vote, they would vote overwhelmingly for his party.
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/28/joe-biden-illegal-immigrants-are-already-american-/ (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/28/joe-biden-illegal-immigrants-are-already-american-/)

Tom
03-28-2014, 11:16 PM
Joe Biden:Making Sara look better everyday.
She is daffy and harmless - he is dumber than dirt and a heartbeat away from our nukes.

What a mental midget this goober is!

HUSKER55
03-29-2014, 04:09 AM
Sarah is not daffy, it just takes more time reading the owners manual to apply proper input.

Why are you making fun of her religon?

fast4522
03-29-2014, 08:13 AM
Keep talking about Sara and Hcap will show up and tell you . . . . . . . . .

HUSKER55
03-29-2014, 09:37 AM
she makes his head explode

Tom
03-29-2014, 10:33 AM
You.....said....Sara......aaarrrrrrgggggg!

davew
03-29-2014, 04:36 PM
Old Joe has done it again. He stated that the law breakers in this country illegally are already American citizens. :eek: :liar: Just how this buffoon came to that conclusion is a bit of a mystery, but likely he knows full well that if allowed to vote, they would vote overwhelmingly for his party.
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/28/joe-biden-illegal-immigrants-are-already-american-/ (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/28/joe-biden-illegal-immigrants-are-already-american-/)

Yoiu guys missed the memo - the executive branch decided since they have children born in US, they can just stay and be citizens and vote democrat - sign of the pen, they don't need to follow no dang laws.

fast4522
03-29-2014, 04:43 PM
So you think he might get impeached after the mid terms?

reckless
03-29-2014, 04:44 PM
If I said it once, I've said it countless times:

Joe Biden is the court jester to the world's well-known laughingstock clown, Barry Obama.

These two nitwits make Sarah and George W. look like Rhodes Scholars.

HUSKER55
03-29-2014, 06:19 PM
why are you picking on Rhode Scholars? I am a Rhode Scholar.

Yes...I play horses..... :rolleyes: :D :D

Tom
03-29-2014, 08:40 PM
Biden is a ROAD Scholar.

reckless
03-29-2014, 11:38 PM
why are you picking on Rhode Scholars? I am a Rhode Scholar.

Yes...I play horses..... :rolleyes: :D :D

I rest my case, Husker, my friend. :)

BlueShoe
03-31-2014, 01:09 PM
Joe Biden is the court jester to the world's well-known laughingstock clown, Barry Obama.
Please, please let him be his party's nominee for the 2016 presidential election. No Hillary, we want Old Joe.

reckless
03-31-2014, 05:05 PM
Please, please let him be his party's nominee for the 2016 presidential election. No Hillary, we want Old Joe.

I want to agree with you on your premise but I truly, truly believe that dopey Joe is a better campaigner than that corrupt hag, Hillary.

Sorry to say this but more people probably identify with this goofy clown Biden than they do with this evil, ugly sex-enabler (who was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, according to this Illinois-born but die-hard Yankees' fan Miss Hillary -- ha, ha, ha).

Clocker
03-31-2014, 05:34 PM
I want to agree with you on your premise but I truly, truly believe that dopey Joe is a better campaigner than that corrupt hag, Hillary.

Joe would have to campaign on the record of the Obama administration, including mindless support of ObamaCare, and he is on record as saying it is perfect.

Hillary could campaign on a promise to fix it, and to make it into the perfection that was the previously proposed HillaryCare. She also has the knee-jerk vote of a huge number of people that would vote for her because she is a woman and because they feel she needs to be paid off for standing by Bill all these years.

TJDave
03-31-2014, 05:40 PM
and because they feel she needs to be paid off for standing by Bill all these years.

Huh?

thaskalos
03-31-2014, 05:47 PM
Joe would have to campaign on the record of the Obama administration, including mindless support of ObamaCare, and he is on record as saying it is perfect.

Hillary could campaign on a promise to fix it, and to make it into the perfection that was the previously proposed HillaryCare. She also has the knee-jerk vote of a huge number of people that would vote for her because she is a woman and because they feel she needs to be paid off for standing by Bill all these years.

I don't follow your logic here.

The voters will think to REWARD her for standing by "Bill" through that fiasco?

Saratoga_Mike
03-31-2014, 05:49 PM

Sorry to say this but more people probably identify with this goofy clown Biden than they do with this evil, ugly sex-enabler (who was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, according to this Illinois-born but die-hard Yankees' fan Miss Hillary -- ha, ha, ha).

First, Hillary is a greater debater (unfortunately). Second, with all her flaws, she still has major gravitas. Third, she's just a much more serious individual (read: presidential) than Biden. All of this consumes Biden....his every waking moment.

Robert Goren
03-31-2014, 05:53 PM
A lot of women feel cheated when Obama beat out Hillary. I think they won't let that happen again if she runs.

reckless
03-31-2014, 06:02 PM
First, Hillary is a greater debater (unfortunately). Second, with all her flaws, she still has major gravitas. Third, she's just a much more serious individual (read: presidential) than Biden. All of this consumes Biden....his every waking moment.

hi Mike:

I don't dispute when you say on the surface.

I do think that generally speaking the citizens of this country are (1) simply fed up with the overall Bill and Hillary b-shat; (2) we fully and completely know now that Hillary is an incompetent, lying, evil woman; (3) playing the gender card 'It's our turn now' may work in the hallowed halls of Yale or the compromised newsroom of the NY Times, but it won't get over any longer with the general public, in my opinion.

What might save her though, sad to say, is if the GOP nominates cowards like Chris Christie or Jeb Bush, who won't call her out on any or all of her many failures.

Clocker
03-31-2014, 06:11 PM
I don't follow your logic here.

Obviously you are not a liberal woman. This is not my logic. This subject has risen often over the years.

Saratoga_Mike
03-31-2014, 06:14 PM
hi Mike:

I don't dispute when you say on the surface.

I do think that generally speaking the citizens of this country are (1) simply fed up with the overall Bill and Hillary b-shat; (2) we fully and completely know now that Hillary is an incompetent, lying, evil woman; (3) playing the gender card 'It's our turn now' may work in the hallowed halls of Yale or the compromised newsroom of the NY Times, but it won't get over any longer with the general public, in my opinion.

What might save her though, sad to say, is if the GOP nominates cowards like Chris Christie or Jeb Bush, who won't call her out on any or all of her many failures.

I disagree with her probably 85% to 90% of the time, but I don't think most people view her as incompetent. If they do, the view will quickly change during the debates (if she's the Dem nominee). You can say, "well the GOP nominee can call her out on Benghazi." No. It happened in Libya. The Middle East. While saddened by Benghazi, the American people realize it happened in the Middle East -- implicitly dangerous. They (beyond Reps who aren't going to vote for her anyway) just won't blame her for it. What's much, much more damning is her admission to Bob Gates (no partisan by any means) that she opposed the Iraq troop build-up b/c of politics. That's disgraceful. Chris Christie isn't going to be the GOP nominee. Jeb Bush might be, though. We'll see how he performs under pressure.

davew
03-31-2014, 06:27 PM
Joe Biden:Making Sara look better everyday.
She is daffy and harmless - he is dumber than dirt and a heartbeat away from our nukes.

What a mental midget this goober is!

He is not dumb, just stating his opinion and beliefs which must be different than yours. Why do you think Obama wanted him as his number 2?

TJDave
03-31-2014, 06:33 PM
He is not dumb, just stating his opinion and beliefs which must be different than yours. Why do you think Obama wanted him as his number 2?

There's a reason they're called number 2's.

Saratoga_Mike
03-31-2014, 07:31 PM
Why do you think Obama wanted him as his number 2?

Poor judgment and his belief that Biden would appeal to those voters "clinging to guns and religion."

NJ Stinks
03-31-2014, 07:47 PM
Poor judgment and his belief that Biden would appeal to those voters "clinging to guns and religion."

Obama won two elections with Biden. If that's poor judgment, what do you consider "good judgment"?

reckless
03-31-2014, 08:27 PM
Obama won two elections with Biden. If that's poor judgment, what do you consider "good judgment"?

Good 'judgment', at least according to the establishment GOP, was to nominate and support Mitt Romney because 'he was the only Republican who could beat Obama'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlueShoe
04-01-2014, 10:26 AM
A lot of women feel cheated when Obama beat out Hillary. I think they won't let that happen again if she runs.
American women are not that dumb, and know full well that a blind vote for Hillary just because she is female would be like electing Obama to a third term. Once again, it is the Democrats, not the GOP, that is "making war on women" :rolleyes: by viewing them as being so superficial that they will vote for Hillary in a knee jerk fashion.

Saratoga_Mike
04-01-2014, 01:51 PM

Good judgment would have been selecting someone who doesn't behave like a clown.

OBAMA won two elections; Biden was along for the ride. I pray that he's your 2016 nominee.