PDA

View Full Version : They set the lady up

JustRalph
03-28-2014, 06:36 PM
824k more cars added to GM recall. Whenever an announcement comes on Friday afternoon, it's bad and going to get worse

They have stopped selling cars already in dealer inventory.

Estimated 300 wrongful death lawsuits coming down the pike

The board recently named the First Lady CEO.

They set her up........big time.............just my opine

lamboguy
03-28-2014, 06:40 PM
those cars were on the road long before she sat at her desk. the last guy dixied out of the place as fast as he could.

JustRalph
03-28-2014, 06:54 PM
those cars were on the road long before she sat at her desk. the last guy dixied out of the place as fast as he could.

It's been proven they knew for ten years and the shit was about to hit the fan, suddenly she bubbles to the top, they knew

tanner12oz
03-28-2014, 09:36 PM
Story will be swept under the rug in comparison to the Toyota issue years back...why? Because gm and the government are one in the same

Tom
03-28-2014, 10:10 PM
GM officials who knew are murderers and should be treated as such.. An put to death for mass murder. Do we still hang people? That make for good TV. Dangling GM scumbags who put a price on human life. Hope it is windy the day they swing.

iceknight
03-29-2014, 11:27 PM
824k more cars added to GM recall. Whenever an announcement comes on Friday afternoon, it's bad and going to get worse

They have stopped selling cars already in dealer inventory.

Estimated 300 wrongful death lawsuits coming down the pike

The board recently named the First Lady CEO.

They set her up........big time.............just my opine That would be if she had been taken from outside.. ie from a non auto industry and made CEO.. But she was an internal appointee.. think she would not have known?

"Prior to her current position, Barra served as Executive Vice President, Global Product Development, Purchasing & Supply Chain since August 2013, and as Senior Vice President, Global Product Development since February 2011. .......
She was also a member of the GM Executive Operations Committee and the Adam Opel AG Supervisory Board.
Previously, Barra served as GM Vice President, Global Human Resources; Vice President, Global Manufacturing Engineering; Plant Manager, Detroit Hamtramck Assembly; Executive Director of Competitive Operations Engineering; and in several engineering and staff positions.
Barra began her career with GM in 1980 as a General Motors Institute (Kettering University) co-op student at the Pontiac Motor Division. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering."

JustRalph
03-30-2014, 12:00 AM
That would be if she had been taken from outside.. ie from a non auto industry and made CEO.. But she was an internal appointee.. think she would not have known?

That would be interesting to know

PhantomOnTour
03-30-2014, 01:51 AM
:lol:
I was sure you meant the First Lady...I'm so paranoid :lol:

Tom
03-31-2014, 11:17 PM
She goes to DC tomorrow to be grilled.
Hopefully, they use thumb screws.

My opinion, all GM cars should be banned from being sold immediately.
Documentation clearly show GM put profits ahead of lives. All of their products should be considered unsafe at any speed. where is the outrage by the left here? Big business allowed people to die to protect profits. come on guys, surely you are not going to look the other way?

Or will the government do the same thing?

Tomorrow - walky or talky?

The left claimed Romney killed some guy's wife....these two young girls were killed by GM.

iceknight
03-31-2014, 11:55 PM
That would be interesting to know Don't think we would ever know if she knew and still kept quiet or was silenced. Either way, only the NSA would know :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-01-2014, 02:24 AM
The left claimed Romney killed some guy's wife....these two young girls were killed by GM.So, using the left's convoluted logic, this means President Obama killed those two young girls, since the US Gov't was an owner of GM until December 2013.

JustRalph
04-01-2014, 01:46 PM
So, using the left's convoluted logic, this means President Obama killed those two young girls, since the US Gov't was an owner of GM until December 2013.

Yeah, that works........if you're a Dem it's perfect logic

JustRalph
04-04-2014, 06:00 PM
There's a case here in Texas where the judge has been asked to order all GM cars that are under recall, parked.

That would be interesting

DJofSD
04-04-2014, 06:08 PM
I saw a report earlier this week where it was stated that GM had the problem initially brought to their attention ten years ago and the cost per car to correct the defect was a saw buck -- $1.

Robert Goren
04-04-2014, 06:24 PM
A point of Fact. GM knew they had a problem long before the government bailed them. But nothing change when the government took them over.
I think they brought her into take the heat. When this is over, so is she. It is kind of fun seeing republicans grilling big business leaders. I can't remember ever see that happen before. Generally it is " thank you for coming." followed by a softball question. Then "I have leave because of a previous engagement."

Robert Goren
04-04-2014, 06:30 PM
I saw a report earlier this week where it was stated that GM had the problem initially brought to their attention ten years ago and the cost per car to correct the defect was a saw buck -- $1. They keep using the defective part long after that. You would thought they have quietly stopped using it in the yearly redesign of the effected cars even if they didn't recall them. It just blows the mind.

DJofSD
04-04-2014, 06:34 PM
A point of Fact. GM knew they had a problem long before the government bailed them. But nothing change when the government took them over.
I think they brought her into take the heat. When this is over, so is she. It is kind of fun seeing republicans grilling big business leaders. I can't remember ever see that happen before. Generally it is " thank you for coming." followed by a softball question. Then "I have leave because of a previous engagement."
Regardless of political stripe, it is just a good thing to see Congress do what they're suppose to do -- period. And, yes, I'm sure there is a political element to it but at least there is some part of the "grilling" that will go to identifying the problem.

As to the 'but nothing change[d] when the government took them over' that reminded me of a personal career experience. I worked as a consultant then employee for an S&L that was taken over by the RTC. It was very clear right from the beginning the RTC was not going to be caught failing to address deficiencies. Projects and priorities changed almost immediately so that things that should have been done, got done. I was in IT and a case in point: DR was not done but with the RTC in charge, plans and tests were done within the first 6 months if not less.

Tom
04-04-2014, 06:48 PM
I suggest that the government knew all about this and hushed the agencies that should have been all over GM. If this were public knowledge, the bailout would have been strongly opposes.

Your government put politics over safety and knowingly let people die.
Sicne the gov and the UAW were arly owners during this time, I also suggest they are both liable for class action lawsuits.

The government totally fell down on this one.

JustRalph
04-08-2014, 09:29 PM
These high paid writers need to stop stealing my threads

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dalebuss/2014/04/08/scapegoat-conspiracy-theories-surface-about-how-barra-got-here/

I demand PA find out if this guy is a member of this board