PDA

View Full Version : Here are the rules for the "CBA" system

Bill Cullen
03-25-2014, 09:09 AM
I have a family member who is chronically ill and this is just keeping me from all the work I need to do in posting the picks, checking which ones make it past the odds filter and then recording the winners and summarizing the results and then posting them back here. I work fifty hours a week at a non-profit on top on taking care of several people. I'm not complaining but i don't think I can do the multiple hours of daily work necessary AT THIS TIME to document the system over at least 3 one hundred race samples.

I have very good reason to believe that this system will work: I had previously tested it over 5 one hundred race samples and it beat every one with the odds filter of 9/2 or higher.

Here's the original version of the "CBA" system:

1) For play on dirt tracks in non-maiden sprint races only.
2) Among the top two ranked horses in the dirt non-maiden sprint with the highest "back speed' as shown in the brisnet ultimate pp's, take the horse showing the highest odds in the morning line. No ties allowed here.
3)If this horse goes off at 9/2 or higher, it's a play.

That's the system.

i hope someone can test it dynamically using a computer.

I should add that even without the odds filter, the system showed a slight profit for the five 500 races.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, USING THE 9/2 ODDS FILTER, THE MEDIAN WIN PERCENTAGE TIMES THE AVERAGE WINNNING MUTUAL SHOWED LESS THAN 5% LOSING ROI.

Good Luck.

Bill C