PDA

View Full Version : FACTS ABOUT HILLARY

HUSKER55
03-23-2014, 11:34 AM
ill and Hillary

Padding the Resume Of Hillary

VERY interesting reading.....please be sure to send this on to anyone who will vote in this next very important election.

Dick Morris, former political adviser to President Bill Clinton (and also a person of questionable character), has written an analysis of the latest Bill Clinton TV ad for his wife, presumably a candidate for President in 2016. I hope everyone who receives this e-mail understands why it is being sent, because we have already seen what damage a President can do by suppressing the facts and twisting the truth; we don't need another self-centered politician to follow on in those footsteps.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
If you happen to see the Bill Clinton five minute TV ad for Hillary in which he introduces the commercial by saying He wants to share some things we may not know about Hillary's background ...........beware, as I was there for most of their presidency and know them better than just about anyone, I offer a few corrections:
---------------------

Bill says:
"In law school Hillary worked on legal services for the poor."
The facts are:
Hillary's main extra-curricular activity in law school was helping the Black Panthers, on trial in Connecticut for torturing and killing a federal agent.
She went to court every day as part of a law student monitoring committee trying to spot civil rights violations and develop grounds for appeal.
------------------------------------------
Bill says:
"Hillary spent a year after graduation working on a children's rights project for poor kids."
The facts are:
Hillary interned with Bob Truehaft, the head of the California Communist Party. She met Bob when he represented the Panthers and traveled all the way to San Francisco to take an internship with him.
--------------------------------------------
Bill says:
"Hillary could have written her own job ticket, but she turned down all the lucrative job offers."
The facts are:
She flunked the DC bar exam, yes, flunked, it is a matter of record, and only passed the Arkansas bar. She had no job offers in Arkansas, none, and only got hired by the University of Arkansas Law School at Fayetteville because Bill was already teaching there.
She did not join the prestigious Rose Law Firm until Bill became Arkansas Attorney General and was made a partner only after he was elected Arkansas Governor.
-------------------------------------------
Bill says:
"President Carter appointed Hillary to the Legal Services Board of Directors and she became its chairman."
The facts are:
The appointment was in exchange for Bill's support for Carter in his 1980 primary against Ted Kennedy. Hillary then became chairman in a coup in which she won a majority away from Carter's choice to be chairman.
-----------------------------------------
Bill says:
"She served on the board of the Arkansas Children's Hospital."
The facts are:
Yes she did. But her main board activity, not mentioned by Bill, was to sit on the Wal-Mart board of directors, for a substantial fee. She was silent about their labor and health care practices.
Bill says:
"Hillary didn't succeed at getting health care for all Americans in 1994 but she kept working at it and helped to create the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) that provides five million children with health insurance."
The facts are:
Hillary had nothing to do with creating CHIP. It was included in the budget deal between Clinton & Republican Majority Leader Senator Trent Lott. I know; I helped to negotiate the deal. The money came half from the budget deal and half from the Attorney Generals' tobacco settlement. Hillary had nothing to do with either source of funds.
----------------------------------------
Bill says:
"Hillary was the face of America all over the world."
The facts are:
Her visits were part of a program to get her out of town so that Bill would not appear weak by feeding stories that Hillary was running the White House.
Her visits abroad were entirely tourism and symbolic and there was no substantive diplomacy on any of them.
Bill says:
"Hillary was an excellent Senator who kept fighting for children's and women's issues."
The facts are:
Other than totally meaningless legislation like changing the names on courthouses and post offices, she has passed only four substantive pieces of legislation. One set up a national park in Puerto Rico. A second provided respite care for family members helping their relatives through Alzheimer's or other conditions. And two were routine bills to aid 911 victims and responders which were sponsored by the entire NY delegation.
Share this with every female and democrat you know ... ask them to prove Dick Morris wrong.
Think about it - Morris said all of this openly, thus if he were not factual or true he'd be liable for defamation of character.

The article was written by Dick Morris on May 25, 2007 when Hillary Clinton was one of the Democratic candidates running for the office of President of
the United States. The article can be found on Morris' website. Click
here for article.

It has been speculated that Hillary Clinton will be running for President in
2016 and this eRumor has once again began circulating the Internet mid October 2013.

Dick Morris is an author and political consultant. Morris has worked for and known Bill Clinton since 1992 and it was his strategies that won Bill
Clinton his reelection to the Oval Office. Morris turned in his
resignation to Clinton in 1996 after it was reported by a tabloid that he and a call girl were having a relationship.

Because of his political knowledge and close working relationships with the Clintons, Morris was a political contributor for Fox News Channel for many
years. In early 2013 Fox decided not to renew their contract with Morris
after his failed prediction that Mitt Romney would beat Barack Obama by a landslide in the 2012 presidential election. Morris told CNN that "The divorce isn't final, but I am seeing other people," after admitting that he
was wrong at the top of his lungs. This according to a February 6, 2013
article by
Newsmax/id/489261>.

LottaKash
03-23-2014, 12:36 PM
The facts are:
Hillary's main extra-curricular activity in law school was helping the Black Panthers, on trial in Connecticut for torturing and killing a federal agent.
She went to court every day as part of a law student monitoring committee trying to spot civil rights violations and develop grounds for appeal.
The facts are:
Hillary interned with Bob Truehaft, the head of the California Communist Party. She met Bob when he represented the Panthers and traveled all the way to San Francisco to take an internship with him.
>.

"PEACE AND LOVE"...:jump:

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp137/lottakash/clinton-long-haired-hippies_zps12b2d383.jpg (http://s405.photobucket.com/user/lottakash/media/clinton-long-haired-hippies_zps12b2d383.jpg.html)

redshift1
03-23-2014, 01:36 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/panthers.asp

Tom
03-23-2014, 01:46 PM
Hillary, at this point, what difference does it make? :rolleyes:

hcap
03-23-2014, 01:59 PM
Hillary, at this point, what difference does it make? :rolleyes:Just remember on the day after Hilary is elected, as you bend over to kiss your conservative butt bye bye for another 8 years, all the other anti-Clinton lies put out by the righties as just more nonsense like the Black panthers crap.

davew
03-23-2014, 02:49 PM
I like her, too bad there is so much corruption in the democratic party they could not keep all the fraudulent 0bama votes out of the primaries.

Tom
03-23-2014, 02:59 PM
No, hcap,, we can bend over kiss America good bye - whatever is left of it by then. No way we could survive one term by that bitch, let alone two.
But not to worry - no one is going to ever elect that HAG as prez - just too damned ugly - no one wants to look at her turn into a bigger prune that she already is. :lol: :lol:

Normally, I would never say such things, but she is sooooooo ugly, my butt looks better! Imaging the material we will have if she did win, though......

hcap
03-23-2014, 03:04 PM
All I can say is off topic around here will be so anti-Hillary, years and years of anti-Obama will be a walk in the park.

As I said as you bend over to kiss your righty butt bye. bye.....

PUCKER UP! :lol: :jump: :D

Saratoga_Mike
03-23-2014, 03:22 PM
All I can say is off topic around here will be so anti-Hillary, years and years of anti-Obama will be a walk in the park.

As I said as you bend over to kiss your righty butt bye. bye.....

PUCKER UP! :lol: :jump: :D

Hillary is an outstanding debater. She's much, much better than Obama - hell she won every debate against him except in Philadelphia when the driver's license question threw her for a curve. She will have a huge foreign policy advantage over the majority of her would-be foes. Those who believe Benghazi detracts from her foreign policy resume don't understand the American people's perception of the inherent dangers of serving in a State Dept outpost in Libya. Finally, from all reports (left and right), very few politicians work harder.

But I suspect by 2017, we will still have a fairly lethargic economy and the American people will embrace change. Hillary Clinton isn't change. It feels like she's been in office for the past 25 yrs. In addition, her comments to Bob Gates about supporting the Iraq surge for pure political reasons should disqualify her for president. Those comments were disgraceful and very revealing.

For hcap to say in March 2014, that Hillary's effectively a slam dunk is just plain stupid.

To be clear, I disagree with Hillary 90% of the time, but she's a formidable politician.

hcap
03-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Although I do enjoy pissing Tom off, you are correct. It is too early to claim Hillary is a slam dunk. Make that the obvious Dem choice. However, at this point who is the republican choice?

Probably after the midterms both parties front runners will become clearer.
But unless Hillary declines I believe she will be it for the Dems

Saratoga_Mike
03-23-2014, 03:36 PM
Although I do enjoy pissing Tom off, you are correct. It is too early to claim Hillary is a slam dunk. Make that the obvious Dem choice. However, at this point who is the republican choice?

Probably after the midterms both parties front runners will become clearer.
But unless Hillary declines I believe she will be it for the Dems

I certainly hope not - a hard-fought primary process always makes the candidate (from either party) stronger for the general election.

As for the Dems, I pray for Joe Biden.

Saratoga_Mike
03-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Hillary did indeed fail the DC bar. It's the most underreported fact about her of all time. I mean she's allegedly one of the greatest female lawyers in the country, or at least that was the claim at one point. I first read that she failed the DC bar in Webb Hubbell's book. Dick Morris, a total scumbag, probably took the idea from Webb.

hcap
03-23-2014, 03:52 PM
And so what?

KATHLEEN SULLIVAN, former Dean of Stanford Law School, Marshall scholar at Oxford, graduated from Harvard Law School in 1981, constitutional and appellate law expert, often mentioned as a candidate for the United States Supreme Court, failed the California Bar Exam, but rewrote it in 2006 and passed. Many years earlier she had been admitted to both the Massachussats and the New York bar.

BENJAMIN CARDOZO- Renowned Justice of the United States Supreme Court, former Judge of the New York Court of Appeals, who entered Columbia Law School at the age of fifteen, failed at his first attempt at the New York Bar Exam

Hillary passed the Arkansas Bar. So it does not matter, a non issue

Saratoga_Mike
03-23-2014, 04:03 PM
And so what?

Hillary passed the Arkansas Bar. So it does not matter, a non issue

It's just interesting for someone who was named one of America's top female lawyers. Your Google skills are starting to rival that of Most, though.

Google this - are all bar exams of equal difficulty?

Is this a huge deal? No, just underreported. If GWB had gone to law school and failed the DC bar, I guarantee it would be well publicized.

hcap
03-23-2014, 04:07 PM
Google this

"Does Saratoga Mike Know what will count in the 2016 presidential elections?"

And then follow up with

"Does anyone even care?" :lol:

Saratoga_Mike
03-23-2014, 04:13 PM
I struck a nerve with the Google comment - many apologies.

HUSKER55
03-23-2014, 04:24 PM
JUST ANOTHER COVER UP EH...

hcap
03-23-2014, 04:30 PM
I struck a nerve with the Google comment - many apologies.I think I struck a nerve with that "does anyone care what Saratoga Mike thinks" comment. You seem as pissed as Tom.

davew
03-23-2014, 04:37 PM
It doesn't really matter, I predict the 0bama dictatorship is going to get a 3rd term.

Saratoga_Mike
03-23-2014, 04:40 PM
Pissed? Not at all. There are times that happens, but not even close this time.

Back to the topic at hand, the following doesn't bother you?

Bob Gates: “Hillary told the president that her opposition to the [2007] surge in Iraq had been political because she was facing him in the Iowa primary. . . . The president conceded vaguely that opposition to the Iraq surge had been political. To hear the two of them making these admissions, and in front of me, was as surprising as it was dismaying.”

Go ahead and trash Bob Gates. I'm sure that's next.

hcap
03-23-2014, 04:46 PM
Your google comment was a waste of bandwidth.

Bob Gates will not be an issue either. Except for you.

You still have not mentioned a rethug frontrunner?

I am praying for either Cruz or R Paul. Unless Palin is up to it

Saratoga_Mike
03-23-2014, 04:50 PM
Your google comment was a waste of bandwidth.

Bob Gates will not be an issue either. Except for you.

You still have not mentioned a rethug frontrunner?

I am praying for either Cruz or R Paul. Unless Palin is up to it

I think it's too early to call the Rep race. Did you know Bill Clinton would be the 1992 nominee in March of 1990?

The GOP nominee will not be Cruz. I'd put Rand Paul's odds at 10-1.

It wasn't a Google comment (get your own lines) - it was a quote from Gate's book.

Tom
03-23-2014, 04:56 PM
hcap is just trying to salvavge something befreo OBama fades away as a footnote in history as probably the least effect president of modern times.
With so little accomplished, one has to feel sorry for him.

The big bad Sara still messes with his head and perhaps other body parts in his dreams.

Must really suck to wait so long and get so little.
And then, 100 years, almost over in less than 10.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hcap
03-23-2014, 05:01 PM
I think it's too early to call the Rep race. Did you know Bill Clinton would be the 1992 nominee in March of 1990?

The GOP nominee will not be Cruz. I'd put Rand Paul's odds at 10-1.

It wasn't a Google comment (get your own lines) - it was a quote from Gate's book.I was referring to your post #14 where you offhandedly insulted both mostpost and myself

No was not paying attention to politics back then in '92

My feeling is that unless you guys choose someone like Jeb Bush, NADA 2016 You will not have a chance with Tea Partiers types. And I don't think there will be a third party candidate as of 2016.

Sorry Tom and Ralph

Saratoga_Mike
03-23-2014, 05:07 PM
HCAP, it appears you're very interested in my opinion (I'm very flattered), so here it is from last month:

Jeb Bush has a lot of appeal (much more intellectually engaged than his brother; could carry Florida; fluent in Spanish; could raise lots of money). Bush fatigue is obviously big-time pushback. But what about Clinton fatigue?

Rob Portman is mild-mannered, smart and likable. I have no idea how he'd perform under the pressure of a campaign, though.

I had high hopes for Marco Rubio, but he already looks desperate, trying to position himself as the hawk of the party. To paraphrase a Dem operative in the paper a few days ago, there's nothing less presidential than someone trying to look presidential - that's Rubio right now.

There are others of course.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1599069&highlight=portman#post1599069

hcap
03-24-2014, 03:03 PM
HCAP, it appears you're very interested in my opinion (I'm very flattered), so here it is from last month:You are by far a more articulate righty than guys like Tom, Ralph, and Clocker. However don't think I care that much. I suggest that those on the right seeking out flattery go out and buy one of these.

There is no telling where the next pat on the back is coming from

http://danfingerman.com/images/patents/4608967_1.gif

Hey Clocker, you can also use it as a back scratchier. :lol: :lol: