Are they viewable on IPad?

picojim
03-22-2014, 09:24 PM
- twinspires
- free
- not sure

1ejp
03-22-2014, 10:07 PM
Found out I need to use a different app/browser to view replays. Using Puffin app and it works.

JustRalph
03-23-2014, 12:23 AM
First place to check is the tracks website. NYRA has a great setup etc

Don't forget youtube and bloodhorse.com for big races

Some smaller races on youtube also, uploaded by tracks

Stillriledup
03-23-2014, 12:25 AM
Calracing.com

free signup and free to watch unlimited replays.

You get replays from all California tracks and a bunch of other tracks. (for non california tracks, you have to enter the name of the horse you want to watch in their search and if a replay comes up, you get that replay)

Valuist
03-24-2014, 09:58 AM
I don't know what's up with Twin Spires.com but I haven't been able to watch replays on that site since last week. Even tried a different computer and still can't get the replays.

turninforhome10
03-24-2014, 10:13 AM
I don't know what's up with Twin Spires.com but I haven't been able to watch replays on that site since last week. Even tried a different computer and still can't get the replays.
If you are using Google Chrome with Ad blocker they have a site blocker on the pop up. It looks like a small shield in your window. Click on the shield and allow the site to run the script. Had the same trouble and for some reason the browser thinks it is a malicious script.

FantasticDan
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM
Don't forget the Horse Races Now app.. it doesn't include every major track, but it still comes in handy :ThmbUp:

http://www.horseracesnow.com/

Valuist
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM
If you are using Google Chrome with Ad blocker they have a site blocker on the pop up. It looks like a small shield in your window. Click on the shield and allow the site to run the script. Had the same trouble and for some reason the browser thinks it is a malicious script.

Thanks. I was using Chrome.

classhandicapper
03-24-2014, 08:00 PM
http://www.kentuckyderby.com/rcn_video/browse#abc

TheEdge07
03-24-2014, 08:03 PM
http://www.kentuckyderby.com/rcn_video/browse#abc

Sweet.....

goatchaser
03-25-2014, 11:28 AM
Chrome is the best and fastest I've found out, but it sure can be a pain in the backside at times. I wanted to delete it and reload it after some mess ups in my puter. But it doesn't let you remove program until you remove your profile? That's what I read on Google. My daughter did it for me so now I have to get her to undo it for me. I know..TO much yap.

whodoyoulike
03-25-2014, 02:03 PM
Calracing.com

free signup and free to watch unlimited replays.

You get replays from all California tracks and a bunch of other tracks. (for non california tracks, you have to enter the name of the horse you want to watch in their search and if a replay comes up, you get that replay)

Thanks, was unaware of this feature. I've been using this site for several years. How did you discover this? I've only been using the previous dates feature.

Thanks again.