PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating Voter Fraud.........guess who?

JustRalph
03-21-2014, 04:45 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/21/Woman-convicted-of-voter-fraud-honored-by-Ohio-Democrats

They brought in Rev. Al......... :lol:

The lady from Cincy is now a hero

davew
03-21-2014, 05:37 PM
Its all about results you want, not how many rules or laws you break.

boxcar
03-21-2014, 05:49 PM
To many people, the end always justifies the means.

Boxcar

HUSKER55
03-21-2014, 06:13 PM
only people of no charactor would celebrate fruadulent voting.

from the article that would be democrats.

Their theme song is now gyypsies tramps and thieves..... :D

mostpost
03-21-2014, 07:14 PM
As usual, you guys don't know what you are talking about. Yes, Richardson did commit voter fraud. She should be penalized for that. Should the penalty have been five years in prison? Well, at the same time in the same jurisdiction, two other people were convicted of voter fraud. They were sentenced to no prison time and one year in a diversion program. The difference? They were white.

Of course voter fraud is pervasive. :rolleyes: Three convictions out of 550,000 votes cast.

The clown that wrote the breitbart article said that Richardson was released early "For some reason." As if he had no idea why she was released.He is either stupid or a liar. I vote for both.
http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2014/03/11/poll-worker-who-said-she-voted-multiple-times-for-obama-for-family-members-released-early-from-prison/

Melowese Richardson suffers from bipolar disorder. Due to embarrassment, she never revealed that during her original sentencing. After her lawyers persuaded her to reveal her condition, the same judge who sentenced her originally reduced the sentence to five years probation.

HUSKER55
03-21-2014, 07:36 PM
Fraud is fraud.

JustRalph
03-21-2014, 08:18 PM
Melowese Richardson suffers from bipolar disorder. Due to embarrassment, she never revealed that during her original sentencing. After her lawyers persuaded her to reveal her condition, the same judge who sentenced her originally reduced the sentence to five years probation.

Bipolar my ass. She got the five years for telling the judge she didn't give a shit about the law. I know, I read the article in the Columbus Dispatch when she got released. Bi-polar is the new ADHD. I get it........... it's bullshit that she got out

It's a damn shame too. There are people who actually have Bi-polar problems or similar afflictions. They are now lumped in with every asshole who wants to get out of prison or not pay a fine or gets arrested for disorderly conduct.

The illness du jour!

cj's dad
03-21-2014, 10:10 PM
Bipolar my ass. She got the five years for telling the judge she didn't give a shit about the law. I know, I read the article in the Columbus Dispatch when she got released. Bi-polar is the new ADHD. I get it........... it's bullshit that she got out

It's a damn shame too. There are people who actually have Bi-polar problems or similar afflictions. They are now lumped in with every asshole who wants to get out of prison or not pay a fine or gets arrested for disorderly conduct.

The illness du jour!JR- Isn't it telling how the mailman can hardly post anything without using the word " He is either stupid or a liar.

From a mailman no less :lol::lol::lol::lol:

JustRalph
03-21-2014, 10:29 PM
I'm having a great day, and all I can do is laugh! :lol: :lol:

davew
03-22-2014, 12:22 AM
The 59-year-old Richardson previously told a TV station that she had voted multiple times for President Barack Obama on behalf of herself and family members. She had said she had no intent to commit voter fraud.

I wonder if she was doing what ACORN recommended?

We should all applaud for her selfless efforts fighting the fight. Right up there with Pelosi and Reid...

Clocker
03-22-2014, 12:55 AM
The 59-year-old Richardson previously told a TV station that she had voted multiple times for President Barack Obama on behalf of herself and family members.

Voting multiple times for Obama is conclusive proof of serious mental health problems. The woman is obviously mentally incompetent, and should be given immediate professional help.

davew
03-22-2014, 01:08 AM
Voting multiple times for Obama is conclusive proof of serious mental health problems. The woman is obviously mentally incompetent, and should be given immediate professional help.

I wonder how many times mosty voted for him?

reckless
03-22-2014, 04:11 AM
Let's call it Democrat's War on Women? ... nah, been there, done that.

How about: Democrat Party's War on U.S. Citizens

That's more like it.

HUSKER55
03-22-2014, 08:11 AM
AAAAAAAMEN! AMEN .....AMEN

Tom
03-22-2014, 10:32 AM
It is a given that the democrats have no use for the USA.
They are the worst threat this country has ever faced.

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2014, 11:50 PM
As usual, you guys don't know what you are talking about. Yes, Richardson did commit voter fraud. She should be penalized for that. Should the penalty have been five years in prison? Well, at the same time in the same jurisdiction, two other people were convicted of voter fraud. They were sentenced to no prison time and one year in a diversion program. The difference? They were white.

Of course voter fraud is pervasive. :rolleyes: Three convictions out of 550,000 votes cast.

The clown that wrote the breitbart article said that Richardson was released early "For some reason." As if he had no idea why she was released.He is either stupid or a liar. I vote for both.
http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2014/03/11/poll-worker-who-said-she-voted-multiple-times-for-obama-for-family-members-released-early-from-prison/

Melowese Richardson suffers from bipolar disorder. Due to embarrassment, she never revealed that during her original sentencing. After her lawyers persuaded her to reveal her condition, the same judge who sentenced her originally reduced the sentence to five years probation.I knew you'd be along quicker than lightning to excuse her behavior. You come up with excuses for every left-wing transgression, but every right-wing transgression is somehow inexcusable to you... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny stuff.

You don't see me jumping in to defend every righty who is accused of something in this world...but you...you're always jumping in to defend the indefensible. I suppose there is some nobility in that kind of work...