PDA

View Full Version : JOHN CONTE

MYKE
03-21-2014, 09:51 AM
Does anyone know about John Conte’s Spring Vortex Service?

I just received in the mail John Conte’s Spring Vortex Service to pay for his picks from Derby preps to the Triple Crown. On the horseplayer show, I believe in his talent. If purchased will I receive Conte’s picks or generic picks.

tzipi
03-21-2014, 04:36 PM

I just received in the mail John Conte’s Spring Vortex Service to pay for his picks from Derby preps to the Triple Crown. On the horseplayer show, I believe in his talent. If purchased will I receive Conte’s picks or generic picks.

I got it too and chucked it out without opening. Wish they's stop sending me stuff. Must be from my ATM subscription.

I don't believe in his talent or that scripted show, so I guess I can't really say.

DeltaLover
03-21-2014, 04:44 PM

Who is this guy? Is this some soft of an advertizing?

Racey
03-21-2014, 05:17 PM
if you really believe in him & others cads like him go to Nassau otb he posts his picks for free...only an idiot would buy anything from that guy. :lol:

tzipi
03-21-2014, 05:29 PM

I think so as the font is different. Looks like a copy and paste post, where a person just goes to different racing sites and pastes the same thing.

affirmedny
03-22-2014, 12:47 AM

He's on the "Horseplayers" show. I think he won the national handicapping championship in 2009. Not sure, but I think he used to pick grass races only for the NY Post. Knowing this, I still wouldn't pay for his picks.

BELMONT 6-6-09
03-22-2014, 08:02 AM
Stay away from all the touts for the obvious reasons. Nobody gives anything away in this game and the way they carefully word their presentation material you would think there was a pot of gold awaiting. LOL

I have had a few friends that have dealt with touts in the past and it has been a downright awful experience with unreliable selections that had forced them to give up on their selections even before the subscription was expired.

tzipi
03-22-2014, 01:28 PM
if you really believe in him & others cads like him go to Nassau otb he posts his picks for free...only an idiot would buy anything from that guy. :lol:

The picks on the OTB sheet are different than the ones on his mail out tout, someone said. It's probably the same with the others. Would make no sense if they were the same. One's for pay but here are the same ones at OTB for free?? :D

thaskalos
03-22-2014, 01:45 PM
There is a place for Conte in that show, IMO. Having him there serves to remind us that not all "professionals" are what they appear to be.

olddaddy
03-22-2014, 01:54 PM
The picks on the OTB sheet are different than the ones on his mail out tout, someone said.

Im going to send out to 12 of my friends, my pick for todays Spiral, one of them will think Im a good tout.

tzipi
03-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Im going to send out to 12 of my friends, my pick for todays Spiral, one of them will think Im a good tout.

Very true. :D

I love the one I saw about a year or two ago, that said they found the million dollar secret and you could make thousands playing the secret formula. Hmmm he found the miracle way to beat the game and win non stop money, but is telling everyone it for $20. LOL!!

MYKE
03-22-2014, 10:39 PM
Thank you all for the helpful posts, I'll keep my money in my pants and take it to the track..