PDA

View Full Version : Spiral & Sunland Derby Stats Guide

luvalab
03-21-2014, 12:27 AM
Here is the stats guide for the Spiral & Sunland Derby. The link below will take you to my website where you can download the .pdf guide.

It follows the same format as the others with stats on post position, running style, post time favorite, average running times, top 4 finishers by last race finish, top 4 finishers by last race track, payouts (average, high and low), key horses and a winners list from the previous 20 years.

It's free, enjoy!

Link:
Spiral & Sunland Derby Stats Guide (http://www.bigdaystats.com/big_day_stat_guides.php?a=pa)

letswastemoney
03-21-2014, 02:58 AM
I'm not sure the dirt Spiral stats would be relevant here...I did check it out though. Interesting that Gulfstream horses tend to fare well in this race.

luvalab
03-21-2014, 12:15 PM
I agree. The problem I ran into was the sample size is small from just 8 years on the Artificial that I thought it was better to look at the Spiral as a Kentucky Derby prep over the last 20 years. However, if you'd like some specific stats on the Artificial years I'll be happy to pull them out and post them here. Just tell what you'd like to see. Thanks!