PDA

View Full Version : AQU Sat

SAL
04-10-2004, 12:57 PM
Picks for Aqueduct Saturday:

R1 - #7 Angelic Aura-Ran against some tigers last time. He should be right on the lead, and these types of races are usually decided by the pacesetters. DD key.

R2 - #4 Jack of Clubs-Comes out of a productive race. Gryder sees fit to ride.

R3 - #5 Arturo-Ran well at the one turn route in the past. Last race he showed a good closing kick when they were moving late.

R4 - #5 Valid Again-Gets lasix and bug boy. Ran well first time out, so layoff not that much of a concern.

More to come…

SAL
04-10-2004, 01:37 PM
R5 - #3 Portlandate-The true speed of speed in here. Has taken the lead in some really speed laden fields in last two. It’s either wire to wire or out of the money here. 10-1 and I’m on him.

R6 - #2 Look Out Evan-Look out is right. Ran some good ones last year going a distance and now gets a big barn upgrade. Has every right to improve. 10-1 or better and I’m on him.

R7 - #7 Judiths Wild Rush-I think the pace will be hot in this heat. This is a decent barn due for a win here. Shades go on, and this runner shows some eyepopping works for comeback.

R8 - #2 Tapit-Didn’t get the best of trips in the Fla Derby, Dominguez returns. Dickinson no slouch in these types of races.

R9 - #3 Pico Central-Lit up the board at SA, gets a real test here.

R10 - #9 Sum Marvel-Like lightly raced horses in these types of races, and the horse he beat came back to win.

cj
04-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Another very good day SAL, you are one top notch capper!

1: Win 12.00
8: Win 12.60
9: Win 10.60

That is a very solid day!

stuball
04-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Very good handicapping Sal

Stuball